Why has Elliot Rodger never even kissed a female, etc. if he was a good looking guy (no homo)? Don't good looking guys get approached a lot?

What gives? Yes this guy had issues, but hasn't women approached him in in his lifetime? I hear all the time that many women approach good looking guys. It is completely wrong what that guy did but I am not talking about that right now. I saw his video days after the shooting.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• His all-powerful, aura of sheer narcissism and contempt for others no doubt played a part in it. Mostly we don't do the approaching, but when we do, we wouldn't approach some strange loner sitting in the corner, glaring at anyone who dares be in a relationship. Have you read his manifesto? He was absolutely nuts.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he was shy introverted desperate and fucking crazy. It doesn't matter how good look as a guy if your shy introverted and desperate you might as well be ugly. Also he wasn't bad looking but he wasn't extremely good looking to the point that hed have firls falling all over him. He probably could have gotten a girlfriend I'd he got his head sorted out but he was never going to be the type of guy that gets a different girl every week. Also the crazy/desperate whiny bitch personality that he had part wasn't doing him any favors either.

0|0
    0|0
    • He has asbergers. It is a form of autism. People who have that a difficult time socializing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• See this goes to show you women don't just care about looks. Maybe women didn't like him because he came off as arrogant and cocky. Also he just has this creepy vibe about him.
    So just because your attractive doesn't mean you'll get women

0|2
    0|0
    • I am not saying that. I am saying, that I saw his video days after the shooting, and he made it seem like no females ever flirted with him in his life. In like High School and Junior High, I knew many good looking guys that were cocky and females still approached them and flirted with him. Do you think females flirted with him?

• I don't reAlly know. Maybe, maybe not

• I think they conspired against him, because how could not anyone not give a chance to the supreme gentleman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiQnQ-xkFgo

What Guys Said 7

• I would imagine he had a severe behavior or attitude problem... Yes looks matters a lot but in reality it's only for initial phase of attraction.. Personality, behavior and attitude etc still matters especially for the long run.. I guess it became a turn off for the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he has asbergers. That is like a form of autism. People who have that have a difficult time socializing.

• It is very rare for women to approach men, unless you count a drunken stumble in a bar as an approach. I have a male friend who is literally a model, and he never gets approached. Nor does any other guy I know, of whatever level of attractiveness.

And it's not because Elliot Rodger had a bad personality (though he certainly did!). Rodger got tons of compliments from women (such as "I definitely would have dated him") after he did what he did. There are murderers and rapists and child-molesters in prison who manage to get women!

The reason behind all of this is that women don't like weak men. A strong man, no matter how bad his personality, will get some success with women, hence Rodger post-murder. That is not to say that most women would want the murderer Elliot Rodger. Most would not. But, some evidently do, whereas no woman wanted him before!

0|0
    0|1
    • In High School and Junior High I have seen girls approaching good looking guys to start convos with them. College too.

• Just because a women approaches you doesn't mean anything is going to come of it. Once she approaches you, you still have to talk to her and woo her.

0|2
    0|0
  • Because he was a creepy asshole who thought he was entitled to women and that vibe tends to rub people the wrong way

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't believe that kind of things from the internet or from tabloids.

0|0
    0|0
    • About good looking guys getting approached a lot?

• Show All
    • I know that wasn't the reason.

• He killed because he hated people, hated lots of them. Girls too.

Women haters usually hate women but not only women : they hate guys functioning normally with women about as much.

• he probably didn't go out that much, put himself out there that much, and sadly the cold harsh truth is that it is extremely that rare for a girl to make the first move, approach a guy first or ask a guy out first

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's not that good looking and he's small.

0|0
    0|0
    • He had lots of girls hit on him on Facebook actually But none of them are blonde popular girls that he desired

Besides he would never date an Asian girl and also hate Asian guys when his mom is Chinese.

• Show All
    • Reply*

Recommended myTakes