Why has Elliot Rodger never even kissed a female, etc. if he was a good looking guy (no homo)? Don't good looking guys get approached a lot?

What gives? Yes this guy had issues, but hasn't women approached him in in his lifetime? I hear all the time that many women approach good looking guys. It is completely wrong what that guy did but I am not talking about that right now. I saw his video days after the shooting.

28

Most Helpful Girl

• His all-powerful, aura of sheer narcissism and contempt for others no doubt played a part in it. Mostly we don't do the approaching, but when we do, we wouldn't approach some strange loner sitting in the corner, glaring at anyone who dares be in a relationship. Have you read his manifesto? He was absolutely nuts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he was shy introverted desperate and fucking crazy. It doesn't matter how good look as a guy if your shy introverted and desperate you might as well be ugly. Also he wasn't bad looking but he wasn't extremely good looking to the point that hed have firls falling all over him. He probably could have gotten a girlfriend I'd he got his head sorted out but he was never going to be the type of guy that gets a different girl every week. Also the crazy/desperate whiny bitch personality that he had part wasn't doing him any favors either.

• He has asbergers. It is a form of autism. People who have that a difficult time socializing.