Guys Can You Pick Me Up?

Literally? lol I just wonder because my ex could and he told me it was a piece of cake.
I weigh around 110 pounds.
Was he lying / showing off or are guys that strong? or is it just him? lol
  • He was prolly showing off. It's too much weight over there!
  • No he was being honest.
  • Yes, *simply picks the asker up* What were you thinking? !
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl guys can do that.
    Vote D
  • I'm a girl guys just show off.
    Vote E

315

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember this girl at work went for the takedown when we were messing around, I just stood there with her hanging off me and then just picked her up. I think it was a reminder for her how much stronger dudes usually are by comparrison. lol

• haha that's so cute! well it's a cute difference between most guys and girls lol. I like that you guys are stronger actually. I always felt like.. very nervous thinking i was too heavy for him when we were messing around but he was easily sweeping me off my feet like it's nothing lol

• Yeah, exes have mentioned that they thought it would be difficult for me to lift them, by their standards they could never lift their own weight. They were surprised how casually I could sweep 'em up and carry them about! lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah when I was 120 I would never let guys pick me up. Even not at 115 I still dot let guys pick me up, I don't want them to hurt themselves.