Guys Can You Pick Me Up?

Literally? lol I just wonder because my ex could and he told me it was a piece of cake.
I weigh around 110 pounds.
Was he lying / showing off or are guys that strong? or is it just him? lol
  • He was prolly showing off. It's too much weight over there!
    Vote A
  • No he was being honest.
    Vote B
  • Yes, *simply picks the asker up* What were you thinking? !
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl guys can do that.
    Vote D
  • I'm a girl guys just show off.
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember this girl at work went for the takedown when we were messing around, I just stood there with her hanging off me and then just picked her up. I think it was a reminder for her how much stronger dudes usually are by comparrison. lol

1|0
    0|0
    • haha that's so cute! well it's a cute difference between most guys and girls lol. I like that you guys are stronger actually. I always felt like.. very nervous thinking i was too heavy for him when we were messing around but he was easily sweeping me off my feet like it's nothing lol

• Yeah, exes have mentioned that they thought it would be difficult for me to lift them, by their standards they could never lift their own weight. They were surprised how casually I could sweep 'em up and carry them about! lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah when I was 120 I would never let guys pick me up. Even not at 115 I still dot let guys pick me up, I don't want them to hurt themselves.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• 110 lbs is nothing. If a guy can't pick you up, that sucks. My girl is about 135 lbs and makes me carry her everywhere (including up stairs) and it's not hard. Not showing off. Picking somebody up only gets difficult progressively after 160 lbs. I'm a farm boy so I'm pretty tough but a guy should at least be able to carry 140 lb girl around no problem

1|0
    0|0
  • You aren't that heavy for me; reminds me of that time my friend she tripped and strained her ankle, had to give her a piggy back ride home

1|0
    0|0
  • I would barely notice 110lbs. I can sprint with 100lb sandbag

1|0
    0|0
  • pick you up? Hm.. are you a ticket? because you look fine all over!

1|0
    0|0
    • hahahaha! well nice one. try harder though im not that easy :P lol

• guess you are that hard to pick up then :) *goes in his bag*...

Hi, will you reject me if I try and pick you up?

• Well a body is more spread out and less resistant that a dumbbell or whatever, so that's why its easier to pick you up then you would think.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's very light, I'm a weak ass bitch and I could lift you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol 110 is nothing. :P
    I can't say if he's lying or not if you don't tell me his height and weight... also is he somewhat muscular?

0|0
    0|0
  • I bench 110. And i pock up my gf who is 112, so yeah guys can do that.

1|0
    1|0
  • I can pick you up over my head and hold you for a while

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I could throw 110lbs, let alone lift.

1|0
    0|0
  • 110lbs isn't much at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • I could pick u up n my sleep lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bad back so I wouldn't try it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• 110 is easy. I can lift more than that

1|0
    0|0
    • wow respect! lol

• Thanks lol but seriously you're not heavy. I can lift about 150 so you're pretty light actually.

• I could bloody do that. It's no big deal.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes