Do men fall in love through sex?

Do men fall in love through sex? (Poll question)

Do they realize they love a girl after they've slept with her?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can't speak for all men, obviously, but I wouldn't even consider sleeping with a girl unless I had feelings for her in the first place, so I'd have to say "no".

I may not necessarily be ready to proclaim my love for her before having sex, but the act itself won't make me any more likely to, afterwards, either.

Usually, by the time I've slept with a girl, I'm either in love with her, or well on my way. In that sense, sex is just a natural evolution of a deepening relationship.

Most Helpful Girl