What does he mean?

So today a guy said to me "idk why you won't admit that you're a promiscuous girl."

What did he mean?

I'm not a hoe or have slutty ways so why would he say that?
Updates:
We're posed to hangout tomorrow. But I'm very hesitant about it now. We've had sex before many times so him calling me promiscuous is totally out of the blue. I want to hang but I don't know if it's the right judgement call. I'm just not sure how to handle as I've never been called promiscuous at all. So I'm not sure if I should take it good or bad? Did he insult me or not.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Damn. He meant what he said.. you should've said you don't know why it's any of his business

1|0
    0|0
    • I told him I don't know why he sees me that way but if he does then Damn...
      I asked why he thought that and he said it's not for him to judge and I should be more aware.
      I told him that was an insult and he said I'm sorry you feel that way.

We're supposed to hangout tomorrow and I'm kinda second guessing it now

• Show All
    • It's really confusing I just don't understand why he would play games were too old.

• He insulted you. You are his f buddy. Otherwise he wouldn't have said it. He's playing games so he can keep you around. That's all.

• I don't think he would say it if he didn't think you're promiscuous. In his mind you are, unfortunately he sees you that way.

0|0
    0|0
    • So that's a bad thing?

• Show All
    • It sucks for me because he's my only sexual partner so for him to say something like this is crazy

• lol, so probably he's seeing the fact of you giving them attention as a bad thing. It's not reasonable of him, are you supposed to ignore people you work with? Of course not. Why don't you ask him if he's saying this because of the fact you just told me and explain the situation? Perhaps this is what's causing all this confusion.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes