Can I trust him? Or will he just leave me?

I really like this guy, and having him in my life could be really positive, depending on well his reaction to everything.

I think he knows and understands me in ways that others don't, because he is more aware of stuff in my life.

The problem, however, lies in the fact that I understand the way he's been brought up, and he was always taught to only care about himself, and his future.

I would be dragging him down, because I'm so... not put together.

But whenever I think about home, or whenever I think about whose arms I want to be in right now, I think of that boy.

Can I trust him? I don't even know whether he likes me, but I won't let him in or let him talk to me, because I'm scared he can hurt me.

I know his eyes always say that he cares, but boys are good with playing tricks.

Sometimes all I want to do is hug him really tight and never let go.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm in love with this guy no joke
Any girls have similar experiences to this?

01