Why you want the prettiest woman?

Men - why you dont fall for the average or 5 women.. attractive girls win.. attractive girl and u ogle
Updates:
this girl i know obsesses with beauty.. she is 9 / 10.. still she aims for a 11
very disappointed with !!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl... you can't fight attraction. Men go for pretty but have to drop in the same way women go for great well rounded men (who are also rare) and settle. That's the game. If it makes you feel better... women at least can have sex anytime they want because there is always a sea of desperate guys who couldn't get sex unless they paid for it.

0|2
    0|0
    • @Scrambled is right you know.

• so we should obsess over beauty?

• Men go for pretty but have to drop in the same way women go for great well rounded men (who are also rare) and settle. (didnt understand )

Most Helpful Girl

• They can't help it. It's due to sexual selection and parental investment.
    Typically speaking, both genders value attractiveness -facial and body symmetry, youthfulness, ability to provide for the future offsprings etc. After all, we are not much different from animals to our core.
    Males and females of any animal species have similar habits of choosing a desirable partner in order to produce healthy children.
    Personality is also important, but physical attraction is the.. door.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• sure i want an attractive girl. for sex. and more if she isn't self absorbed bitchy and annoying. i'm attractive and im good to the girls i like. i feel like its only natural to expect that in return. hell i don't expect her to to be as smart funny or talented as me just hot and a decent person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that you're comfuesed with like a woman in order to fuck her and really like a woman. There's a huge difference

0|1
    0|0
    • ya.. explain the latter !! pls

• If a man sees a woman who is wearing sth really sexy or dress really nice and has a good character/personality, it's normal that he will want her. But there are men who like sexy women only for bed and like cute women for relationships

• Its jsut science of evoultionary physcology that men choose who is most beautiful because , beauty is an indirect way of judging health and also the beautiful healthy girls can give birth to a healthy baby , basically its all about the next generation in the sub consious mind of both men and women , that makes their choose of mates predictable.

0|1
    0|0
  • We are animals. We may be smart, have evolved feelings and can reason, but at the heart of us is an animal.

An animal's base function is to continue its species... it looks to mate. Its a documented scientific fact that animals search out the partner that will assure them the strongest chance at offspring. I believe its that base function of our subconscious that drives us to want the female we find more attractive... and the reason why most girls wear makeup, wear pushup bras, get breast implants...

I think it all has to do with guys searching for the most fertile mate, and girls trying to attract the most verile male. Its the animal side of us that we will never truly leave behind no matter how much we evolve.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh well isn't it logical for someone to want the hottest one according his/her taste?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure women are no different

0|1
    0|0
  • This is not just a man thing. Women do exactly the same thing.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• physical attraction is skin deep you should go after the person who compliments you and has a good heart. for women- they should date men who make them feel safe.

hell i can think of an example of this scenario off the top of my head. i go to a fitness stoee every once in a while to buy protein bars and he is my ideal guy in terms of looks. he is sexy as can be but he falls short because he isn't really my personality compimemt. i also work with this guy and he is goddddaaammn sexy and completely blows the other guy outta the park because he's caring cool and just a hardwoking intelligent guy. i would rather date guy 2 because i would still be interested long term because his personality caught my eye- guy 1 sure he's hot and everything but he's not my type really. just a pretty thing to look at... even though guy one is fitter and better looking guy 2 is nicer makes me feel safer and he's someone i can talk to

0|0
    0|0
    • oh sorry if that was confusing i meant guy one he works at my fitness store at the counter and i talk to him often!

Recommended myTakes