Why you want the prettiest woman?

Men - why you dont fall for the average or 5 women.. attractive girls win.. attractive girl and u ogle
this girl i know obsesses with beauty.. she is 9 / 10.. still she aims for a 11
very disappointed with !!

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl... you can't fight attraction. Men go for pretty but have to drop in the same way women go for great well rounded men (who are also rare) and settle. That's the game. If it makes you feel better... women at least can have sex anytime they want because there is always a sea of desperate guys who couldn't get sex unless they paid for it.

• @Scrambled is right you know.

• so we should obsess over beauty?

• Men go for pretty but have to drop in the same way women go for great well rounded men (who are also rare) and settle. (didnt understand )

Most Helpful Girl

• They can't help it. It's due to sexual selection and parental investment.
    Typically speaking, both genders value attractiveness -facial and body symmetry, youthfulness, ability to provide for the future offsprings etc. After all, we are not much different from animals to our core.
    Males and females of any animal species have similar habits of choosing a desirable partner in order to produce healthy children.
    Personality is also important, but physical attraction is the.. door.