Guys, satisfy my curiosity - how much control do you have over your penis?

I've always wanted one for a day just to know of it's power.

Does it literally do what it wants to do?

For e. g. cuddling with your girl, a hot/boy girl walks by, smiles at you, flirts with you, etc. and it involuntarily pops up.

Does it control your brain/actions to some extent?

Do you listen and respond to it?

Does it feel better to have someone else play with it?

Would you ever beat anyone with it?

Ever beaten eggs with it?

Just curious really
Updates:
Thanks. Loving the honesty from you guys.

After reading through your experiences it just makes me want a a penis for a day even more.

I want to make willy windmills in people's faces and beat eggs with it and have someone paint pretty pictures on it. Sigh for having a vag permanently ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gonna lie my penis would win the asshole of a century award. Sometimes I wanna fuck and it goes nowhere. Other times sex is nowhere near my mind and boom it's up. Sometimes I want this to last forever and boom it's over. Sometimes i really wanna be done and I can't get anywhere. It's gotten so bad these days I can watch p*rn for hours and won't even come close to an erection. But sit in history class and the back of the head of the girl in front of me stops me from being able to stand up for the next five to ten minutes. It sucks. I've literally been with a girl struggling to get it up doesn't even get hard all the way and I cum. No orgasm just ejaculation. It fucking sucks. I envy guys that actually have control over this shit.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for the honesty. Does your emotional state really affect it then? Because it sounds to me like you need to be really mentally engaged with whatever you're doing to get your penis involved. Yes/no/way off the mark?

• I thought my mental state affected it at first so I tried working on it and changing it and my conclusion is no. It's not related to anything. It's just a really frustrating and heartbreaking endeavor for some guys. I've gotten really good with oral and my hands so girls usually like whatever ends up happening but I don't even want to try and have sex anymore it's just a big string of disappointment.

• Well it may be related a little because I do know if I get distracted when things are going well it all ends fairly quickly. But sometimes I can be extremely engaged and focused and things are still unpredictable

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• After 20 years of training and mediation i have become one with my penis.

This is my penis. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My penis is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My penis, without me, is useless. Without my penis, I am useless.

I will do the helicopter dick in front of the mirror and laugh myself silly before it laughs at me.

This is the penis owners’ creed

3|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I really want one for a day to do the helicopter thing !

• We have limited control over our penises. We don't necessarily have to be thinking about sex to get an erection, and it can honestly just happen for no reason. Once they're already hard though, we have full control over them. We can even flex the muscles up and down

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. Wow, I didn't know you could flex the muscles like that. This is new info to me.

• Yep, we can pretty much make our dicks flop up and down hands free when they're hard lol

• I can control my penis if I really want to in situations where it would be wrong or embarrassing to get a boner. However, if I was cuddling with my girlfriend and we where at that stage of our relationship where we were both comfortable with each other I would not control it on purpose when I was cuddling with her so she got a nice surprise, my surprise would be my hard boner pushing against her body. I would only do that if we where at that stage in the relationship. If a hot girl walks past it does get my penis excited a little bit but what really wakes my penis up and gets it excited and starts getting it hard and making me cum in my pants is when a girl is wearing her tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants and she has sexy legs and a sexy ass in them. Yes, my penis does control brain and actions to some extent. Yes I listen to my penis a lot, especially when I am at home. If I have seen a girl with sexy legs and a sexy ass in her tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants I will fantasise about what I want her to do to me sexually using her legs and ass while wearing either of those pants. I also fantasise about what sexual things I want to do to the girls sexy legs and ass in those pants to. When I get home and am in bed I will fantasise about all this again and then my hand will slide its way down my body to my penis and I will get myself off, orgasm and become wet. I usually have to jerk off a few times to over a girls sexy legs and ass in her tight jeans and tight black faux leather pants and end up becoming lovely and wet and thinking "Darn that feels better than words can describe, I so needed to let that sexual energy out. Just typing all this about girls in their tight jeans and tight black faux leather pants has honestly woken my penis up a bit right now. I am horny now, that is how much it arouses me. I am not lying either, that shows you how sexy I find a girls legs and ass in her tight jeans and tight black faux leather pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have reasonable control over it by thought control.
    When i know the wrong thoughts arrise i will think of something different such as that boring advertisement down the road. Cuddeling would probably make it pop up.

It would never make me do something i dont want but if a girl teases really well she might get me to do stuff i'd normally do but dislike.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have semi-control, at least at my age. I can make it do stuff but it also has a mind of it's own and gets hard whenever. Luckily my mind makes stronger decisions so when it wants to say... have sex with some slut, I can resist the urge.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does kinda have a mind of its own sometimes but mostly we can control it as long as we have sex regularly or masterbate. If we don't it gets kinda out of control

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Ever just lost control of it and it's just stood to attention and won't back down?

• When I was young it did what it wanted. Now that I'm older it's ready when I want it to be. Mornings it's always there and when I'm with a girl (cuddling or something) it will become awake. It just knows haha

• I can't control it because I get random unwanted erections. It feels better when a woman plays with it. I would beat a woman with it but only playfully. Once I've tried to play ping pong with it LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I can control it most of the time, but cute girls in booty shorts or bikinis makes me hard no matter what.

1|0
    0|0
  • My penis has complete control it stands wherever whenever it likes it can be embarrassing at times though had a few funny looks

0|0
    0|0
  • My dick does its own thing sometimes without me wanting to. If I see a hot girl or something hot I can usually control it probably because I have a girlfriend, however when I'm with my girlfriend and we'we're kissing or doing something it's hard to keep down. I wouldn't say it controls my brain however if someone's hand is on it I can lose myself if they know what they're doing. It's better with someone else's hands because it's a different feeling however I can get myself off a lot faster than someone else can, but when they can get me off its much better. I wouldn't use it to beat someone because that sounds more painful to me than them, and I wouldn't use it to beat eggs either, (unless that's some euphemism I don't understant). I have the choice to listen to it and respond to it but more often than not he goes ignored. And that's my penis. Someone else's might be completely different.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I was just wondering when they're hard, whether you would or could use it to literally beat eggs. If I had one for a day, I would use it to beat eggs, turn off light switches, mow the lawn as well as other things. I'm just kidding, obvs ;)

• glad I can be of some help aha :)

• Hun if you got the hole you got the control not a guy with a stick lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i've got ABSOLUTE control over my penis ;-)

my penis cannot control me... but i can

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. So it's never run anyway with any of your urges? You have a mind over matter approach to its handling?

• it speaks to me in parseltongue

1|0
    0|0
  • How much control do you have on how much your pussy juices?

0|0
    2|0
  • My penis has a mind of its own. I can't over-rule it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I have 100 percent control over it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have little to no control over when it stands up. Sometimes it's the right moments, other times it's awkward. I have a lot of self control so it doesn't affect my thinking very much. I can flex it a bit, like @M_A_X said. It has a mind of its own sometimes and will pop up randomly. And if given the opportunity then yes, I would beat someone with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It as the ballln that control your sex urge, the penis is the outlet for all that sexual angst

0|0
    0|0
  • I seem to have REALLY good control over it. It never 'pops up' until I want it to! :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. That must be helpful, especially at the beach ;)

• Yes, of course! No embarrassment due to 'undesirable' boners! Besides, I always wear board shorts which are kinda loose, so boners aren't that visible anyway!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes