Guys, satisfy my curiosity - how much control do you have over your penis?

I've always wanted one for a day just to know of it's power.

Does it literally do what it wants to do?

For e. g. cuddling with your girl, a hot/boy girl walks by, smiles at you, flirts with you, etc. and it involuntarily pops up.

Does it control your brain/actions to some extent?

Do you listen and respond to it?

Does it feel better to have someone else play with it?

Would you ever beat anyone with it?

Ever beaten eggs with it?

Just curious really
Thanks. Loving the honesty from you guys.

After reading through your experiences it just makes me want a a penis for a day even more.

I want to make willy windmills in people's faces and beat eggs with it and have someone paint pretty pictures on it. Sigh for having a vag permanently ;)

020

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gonna lie my penis would win the asshole of a century award. Sometimes I wanna fuck and it goes nowhere. Other times sex is nowhere near my mind and boom it's up. Sometimes I want this to last forever and boom it's over. Sometimes i really wanna be done and I can't get anywhere. It's gotten so bad these days I can watch p*rn for hours and won't even come close to an erection. But sit in history class and the back of the head of the girl in front of me stops me from being able to stand up for the next five to ten minutes. It sucks. I've literally been with a girl struggling to get it up doesn't even get hard all the way and I cum. No orgasm just ejaculation. It fucking sucks. I envy guys that actually have control over this shit.

• Thanks for the honesty. Does your emotional state really affect it then? Because it sounds to me like you need to be really mentally engaged with whatever you're doing to get your penis involved. Yes/no/way off the mark?

• I thought my mental state affected it at first so I tried working on it and changing it and my conclusion is no. It's not related to anything. It's just a really frustrating and heartbreaking endeavor for some guys. I've gotten really good with oral and my hands so girls usually like whatever ends up happening but I don't even want to try and have sex anymore it's just a big string of disappointment.

• Well it may be related a little because I do know if I get distracted when things are going well it all ends fairly quickly. But sometimes I can be extremely engaged and focused and things are still unpredictable