Why would a guy look at you every time there's something funny?

Why would a guy always look at you when there's something funny and stop laughing when you're not?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• It's proven that you look at those people you like/feel more comfortable with, when you laugh. So he likes you, that's why he looks at you.
    Does he like you in an emotional way, or just like friends? I don't know, but he likes you, he feels comfortable with you, that's why he looks at you.

• It's one of the more 'proven' ways of determining someone's feelings. Laughter is attractive, he finds someone attractive, turns to see how that person laughs. That someone is you.

• Thanks for the MHO!

• Thanks to you! You deserve it ^~^