Why would a guy look at you every time there's something funny?

Why would a guy always look at you when there's something funny and stop laughing when you're not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's proven that you look at those people you like/feel more comfortable with, when you laugh. So he likes you, that's why he looks at you.
    Does he like you in an emotional way, or just like friends? I don't know, but he likes you, he feels comfortable with you, that's why he looks at you.

1|1
    0|0
    • It's one of the more 'proven' ways of determining someone's feelings. Laughter is attractive, he finds someone attractive, turns to see how that person laughs. That someone is you.

• Thanks for the MHO!

• Thanks to you! You deserve it ^~^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• well he likes you but he realizes you have no sense of humor.. he is hoping he is wrong about you.. which is why he keeps checking.. but deep down he knows the truth..

0|0
    0|0
  • xD nature of boys to point out funny things nd laugh, well if you talking about 1 boy who always smiles at you then maybe he likes you ;) i guess so

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean "stop looking when there's nothing funny"?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I mean stop laughing if he sees that I'm not laughing at the funny thing

• I do this to see if they find it funny too, if not I usually try to quiet myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wants to see your reaction

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• some guys like to 'check' what your sense of humour is like lol. how you'll respond to certain jokes or whatever. maybe he's trying to align his own humour to yours by mirroring your reactions. such mysterious creatures they are :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a guy that does this to me too! ALWAYS looking to see what my reaction is!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes