Who has outdoor sex fantasies? Have you acted on it?

I had sex with my friends with benefits in a car just near a public road and I liked it. Would like to hear more stories.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• basically why people call it a "fantasy"?

it's just a "different location" in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • It was a fantasy for me because I had not done it until last week

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh Gosh... Here goes... As most of you are probably aware I live way out in the countryside with our nearest neighbours probably some three quarters of a mile away.

Anyway many years ago my then boyfriend (now my husband) and I were walking across some neighbouring fields one lovely summers evening when we both had the "urge!"

Noticing some hay bales stacked in the distance we made our way to them, climbed to the top and proceeded with "business"

A while later we heard voices coming in our direction and sneaking a look over the top we saw some ramblers coming towards us.

Unfortunately for us at that precise moment we somehow or other lost our balance and toppled right over, straight in front of them!

I will of course close at this point... But would just like to say that our blushing am sure, could have very easily set fire to the hay bales!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I have seen many (because of renting house is high and some other social issues) in my country I live near park that have hidden spot so people do their work there.

Car isn't safe go in private beach or other places to and have fun.

just in case :
    bestgore. com/road-accidents/brazilian-couple-having-sex-back-their-friends-car-cause-him-crash/

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it on a roof in NYC under the empire state building

0|0
    0|0
  • sex on a trampoline sounds quite intresting to me, I would like to try that

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it in a car quite a few times. Out of my deck. In a hotel jacuzzi and pool. At the lake.

0|0
    0|1
  • I've ha s sex in car numerous tines and once behind a church (at night so no one could see us)

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a hot, naked, big breasted chick to let me skull fuck her in a park.

0|0
    0|0
    • What does skull fuck mean?

• Fucking her mouth like a vagina. I try to get her to choke on it and keep her throat open as I deliver my precious man juice...

• Can the guy who wrote this please direct message me?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes