Who has outdoor sex fantasies? Have you acted on it?

I had sex with my friends with benefits in a car just near a public road and I liked it. Would like to hear more stories.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• basically why people call it a "fantasy"?

it's just a "different location" in my opinion

• It was a fantasy for me because I had not done it until last week

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh Gosh... Here goes... As most of you are probably aware I live way out in the countryside with our nearest neighbours probably some three quarters of a mile away.

Anyway many years ago my then boyfriend (now my husband) and I were walking across some neighbouring fields one lovely summers evening when we both had the "urge!"

Noticing some hay bales stacked in the distance we made our way to them, climbed to the top and proceeded with "business"

A while later we heard voices coming in our direction and sneaking a look over the top we saw some ramblers coming towards us.

Unfortunately for us at that precise moment we somehow or other lost our balance and toppled right over, straight in front of them!

I will of course close at this point... But would just like to say that our blushing am sure, could have very easily set fire to the hay bales!