He just stopped talking to me?

So I was talking to this guy & then out of the blue he just stopped talking, stopped liking my fb photos, everything.

Before that it had been ;) faces & x's every message, lots of flirting etc. literally down to the message before he stopped.

He doesn't want a relationship & neither do i, i just liked the chats & flirting. I don't think i said anything that could suggest i wanted something more.

What should I do? I miss my friend

21

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess he is eithr busy or he just needs a break

have you ever met this guy?

• Yeah we knew each other in person but then i left the country.
      Should i just let him talk to me then when he is ready?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think sometimes guys like to keep their options open... they are so afraid of getting hurt so they just want to stay friends but then you can't help falling in love with someone so when they actually start liking someone they put a distance between them...

• We've been getting along really well so I hope that he hasn't distanced himself because he is falling for me!
      What do i do then? give him some space & then reach out to him?

• Just be honest... ask him what happened? And tell him to be honest and he can just tell you whatsup...