Guys, do you like cute girls?

Okay, I started university back in October and guys always come up to me and just says that I'm cute. I really like the word cute and take it as a positive thing actually. I look young for my age, have big eyes and glasses. I don't dress provocatively or anything and my general behaviour is according to other people 'cute'. However, what I want to know is, do you guys actually fall for the cute kind of girls or not? I know, that everyone has their own preferences in who they like but it just seems to me that all the guys around me go for the 'hot' girls. I'm NOT looking for a relationship or whatever, just curious in what you guys actually go for :) x

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute and Beautiful girls are first creatures that spark in my radar but I had plenty of this people in my university/
    Caring and responsible are my first priority in my list.