Will I ever get a partner?

I know I'm young but I'm just a very typical hopeless romantic.

No guy are ever interested in me and if they ever show me that they like me it's like they stop whenever we are in front of their friends.

I always get questions up in my head like, am I that embarrassing, am I that ugly or am I just a bore.
I'm usually the clown in my group making everyone laugh.

Any tips on how I can maybe "step up my game" or is this just how guys act?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just carry on being yourself.
    They are probably nervous because they don't want to look stupid in front of you.
    You are very pretty so you will 100% get a partner at some point don't worry ;)