Who does my boyfriend want my necklace so badly? (He wears it all the time!)?

A few weeks ago i stayed the night over my boyfriend house and I accidentally left my necklace (i always wear it). Although, I didn't think about my necklace or the fact that I lost it until I saw my boyfriend this week wearing it. I asked for it back and he looked sad about giving it back so I told him to keep it. He says he always wears my necklace- even while taking a shower. Does that mean anything? Its not reallt a fancy or unique necklace. Whats the big deal?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• if your necklace is expensive better dump him.

he might be some thief, take away your necklace and sell it somewhere

• Lol no its not expensive at all. Its nothing eye catching either.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is something special of yours that he gets to wear. It reminds him of you, that is why he wears it.