What do you think of a girlfriend who always wear nice-smelling perfumes?

I have tons of perfumes (Escada, Chanel, etc.) and I wear them all the times. Guys tell me i smell good and everything but the problem is my friends told me I should stick to one scent and one scent only to get my boyfriend to be more attracted to me through my scent. I dont understand this. He says he loves all my perfumes and sometimes my scents rubs off on his clothes and sheets. doesn't that already make it seem like im still there when im not because he still can smell my scent? They claim no because its not my "signature scent" do any of you all understand this?

10