Should guys care about their looks? Is it gay?

Me and my friends usually care about our looks, some more than others. We always fix our hair and girls absolutely love it but there is a Pakistani guy in my class i became friends with two months ago, he hangs out with those criminal dudes who doesn't give a shit about life. The Pakistani guy always tells me that it's girly to care too much about looks, he has naturally good looks to begin with, he has pretty hazel eyes and is tall and moscular, but he doesn't give a shit about his looks, he comes with casual sport clothes and does only fix his hair on ocassions and many girls like him altough he doesn't like dating at this age (he told me), all he cares about is stealing, beating up people and gym.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• My bf freaked me out. We and our friend were talking about the difference between earbugs and headphones, and they said they hated headphones. (Our friend was a guy btw) I asked why, and they both said cuz it messes up their hair. I was completely floored. Our friend, I could understand, he's really feminine, but my bf... everything that makes a woman, he's the opposite of. He's an alpha male, masculine, strong, everything u could want in a man. So for him to care more about his Afro than I care about my braids (yes, we're black, as u can tell by our hair) was just incredible.

Most Helpful Guy