Leaving someone by text?

What and why would you think of a guy leaving a girl by text over the phone or Facebook?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• 10 years ago, I would've thought it was a bit heartless but now it's too normal to communicate that way more than face to face in person, so I would think nothing of it.

• What if it's the girl you love that does that to you? Wouldn't you like to have the respect of a clear breakup, face to face?

• Yeah, I would want it to be face to face. I'm old school though.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend broke up with me over text and it hurt, I think guys and even women who do that are assholes.