If a boy lied to you about stupid things, does that mean he doesn't respect you?

This guy kept lying to me about small things, sometimes I'd just tag him a liar.

He sold me something available online for FREE, what a jerk

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yup he lacks basic human respect for you... you're pretty much an object to this guy, not a person

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm because he lies? I think that has more to do with his personality rather than mine, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a liar in general.

The trying to sell me a book online for free... I don't know he knew I was well off so I guess he was trying to take advantage.

BUT he made me wait on Skype once without an actual apology as to why... that was mean

• Show All
    • Is the disrespect towards me... or just something he feels towards people in general?

• Hard to say. Frankly u shouldn't care. For YOUR own good, leave this guy alone.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I don't mean this to sound harsh but in my experience it does mean he doesn't respect you.

0|0
    0|0
    • While I totally agree with you, from what I've noticed about people they'd do virtually anything for money

Recommended myTakes