How do I know if he's trying to set me up?

So I have a crush on guy A. Im friends with friend B, who is best friends with A. So me and B have a class together. We've been friends for a few years now. I've had class with A this year, and just met him. We've only talked a few times, but I kind of feel like he might like me. The thing is, though, I feel like B might be trying to set us up but I'm not sure. B says things like:

"We should all hang out some time." (We meaning me and him/his friends.)

" A is really clean cut."

"A is very smart." - he said this exact thing just randomly one time. We were in our college german class, and we were supposed to be having a normal conversation about ourselves, and just tell our partners whatever we wanted to in german and this just came out suddenly. He was like, "my name is B and my friend A is very smart."

Plus he tells me random stuff about A. Like things that A says, does, stuff about his life and family.

What's confusing me though, is B NEVER explicitly tries to set us up. He never says "you should hang out with my friend A" or "me and my friend A are free this weekend, wanna hang out?" Or any other obvious things. If he actually is trying to set us up, he's being very subtle about it, which leads me to be confused about what friend B is doing.

By the way, I know B doesn't like me. I'm 100% sure of it.

10