What makes girls think a guy is gay?

this is a fairly simple one girls, what makes you think a guy is into other guys based on appearance and personality?

43

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Because of his attitude, his tone, the way he takes care of his body and his appearance I guess

• All of which could easily be confused for somebody who is just weird, or has aspergers, for example

• Yes and sometimes the confusion happens. Someone with Aspergers is something different. I didn't say the guy would have feminine physical traits, just feminine ways of talking, walking, dressing, being.

• The way he talks, hand gestures, the way he dresses, how he takes care of himself, things like that.

• If he's really flamboyant, it'll make me question his sexuality.

• Shouldn't be used as an indication either. Some straight guys are really camp

• I honestly thought this crush of mine was gay because of how he walked and talked. Yet, it turned out he was just really country with a weird walk

• Well then, maybe you learned something about jumping to conclusions about people?

What Guys Said 2

• A woman thought I was gay because I turned her down. I gave her piece of my mind and she left me alone.

• This girl assumed I was gay because I never approached woman. I gave her a piece of my mind.