Do guys just notice small things about her as well as how she reacts to things and remember conversations from three years ago?

I talked to this guy who I used to like and he remembered the nickname I gave him three years ago and a couple weeks ago I asked him '' Do you notice anything different about me?'' He said '' You don't have braces anymore'' . We text once in a blue moon and when I don't like something he said , notices and points me out on it.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• We have the memory of elephants when it comes to girls... well... for me at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think if they cared about you or were interested in you enough definitely but not every guys is gonna remember everything