Is this bad for a relationship?

My current boyfriend slaps my ass hard and flicks my forehead when he thinks I misbehave but I'm not allowed to do the same with him. He also rejects my love towards him telling me that I can am telling lies. Is this good or bad and what should I do? by the way I'm 13 he is 16

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up, that is not a healthy relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're really young for him, but age is just a number! I mean if y'all love each other then go for it, but it doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship! It also sounds like he likes to be very controlling, & wants to be charge all the time! I would also try to tell him how you truly feel about way he is treating you, I mean if you are okay with the way he is treating you then that's your own problem, but if I were you I would not want to be treated that way, & ask him to be nicer to you, & not to treat you that way, or just straight up break up with him!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly: break up, doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. You're only 13 anyways, don't date for a few more years.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's using you honey and I know because I've been used before he wants to get in your pants dump his ass

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes