What to do when ugly men likes me?

I so annoyed elways get creeps, and ugly men attention they kinda flirt with me and try to own me or I don't know what shouls i do to no call their attention bc it s always thrn that bother me , the cutest guy never likes me or hit on me like that

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell them you're gay

2|2
    3|5
    • No i get annoyed they flirt with me i dont even wanna talk to then and i get unpleasant moment with them

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• When you are not attracted to a guy that's trying to get your attention don't act interested along with tell them you aren't interested. They are just trying to find some type of romance just like you though. The guy you think is cute may have a girl friend, may not be interested or doesn't feel like he wants to approach girls in general.

4|0
    0|0
    • Uhm i dont know :|, i just always try to act rude with then they continue rushing it :\

• That makes sense. You're trying to push then away.

• Yeah :|

• Toxic thread alert.
    1630revellodrive.files.wordpress.com/.../...-4.jpg
    Need more popcorn.

1|1
    0|0
    • 😭😭😭 this show has to come back

• Show All
    • No, seriously, had you not heard? "Better Call Saul" is a prequel spin-off airing on AMC. Best part? They brought Mike back.

• Yes but i thorough its not the same lol

• Be nice to him but tell him he's not your type.
    Except of course if he's also rude and you want to get away from him... than you could be a little closer to "polite but firm"...

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah :/ thats good idea, but they become hostile if you rejectec then

• Show All
    • Oh dear... the message online thing... ask some GAG'ers their experience with those. Sad that some people lack every kind of respect :-(

• Yea and in every other social media :|

• Hmm, cute guys won't date a girl like this. Just because you don't like the way they look, you call them creeps and humiliate them. Your attitude sucks. And probably your appearance too :))

2|2
    0|0
    • Do i care

• Show All
    • Jerk? Why do you think that?

• And I'm just saying your attitude is shit and your appearance probably too because cute guys don't approach you.

• maybe you're not that good looking. so the "ugly" guys think they have a chance with you.

seriously though how hard is it to just say to the guy thanks but no thanks

1|2
    0|0
  • Take them, because with your attitude and probably because of your looks, you are not going to get anyone else.

1|1
    0|0
  • Do you ever try approaching the cute guys and making a move on them?

0|1
    0|0
    • Nah i will get rejected

• Show All
    • Stfu

• @hiphopapotomaus A bit rude, but true. Welp I tried. ¯\(°_o)/¯

• You can take off your make up and theyll probably run away

1|0
    0|0
    • K thanks thats good idea lol

• Say what every other girl says "I have a boyfriend"

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks :) i should

• Wave then walk away very very quickly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes they will follow they are obnoxious

• It maybe best to wear a ring out in public places then it may slow down. but your free to take it off when ever. I've done it before and girls get the message.

• So if I liked you do I qualify as ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • no its not bc they like me , just bc how they are :|

• Show All
    • Like I really like blondes if I see or am near a really pretty blonde girl I'll start screwing up my words might even trip

• But I just wish I could figure out a way to believe it some women on here have said I'm attractive but its like burnt in my head I'm not

• Reject them, maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably ugly yourself

1|1
    0|0
    • Well ur frog the way u express yourself won't date someone who talk girl like that :)

• Show All
    • It seems like you already beat me there

• U are just uhhhhh dont deserve to argue wirh u

• You sure have a nasty attitude. Maybe an Std?

0|1
    1|1

What Girls Said 9

• Good looking guys can sense your ugly soul from afar.

1|6
    0|0
    • Ok i can sence ur more uglier tho

• Show All
    • lol @asker you are too stupid to understand what he said...
      let me break it down for you...
      You are complaining about only attracting ugly/creepy guys and @M_A_X said you attract what you deserve so he is saying you deserve the ugly/creepy guys you attract.

• @M_A_X @Yeatts

Asker is talking gibberish, therefore I conclude that this is a troll.

• just ignore it, and if they keep bothering you then tell them you're not interested, and don't take the fact that you're not attracted to them personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg i have the SAME issue

1|0
    0|1
  • Treat them the same way you would want to be treated if you had a major crush on some guy or girl who thought you were ugly or didn't like you. Would you want them to just be jackasses to you until you left them alone? No? Then try something else like, I don't know, telling them you don't like them in the way? Just be a decent human being for God's sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually many young girls hit that shit. I always say I have a bf.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all: Sort your Spelling and Grammar out, it's insulting to the human race.
    Secondly: Stop being a shallow minded bitch about these 'ugly guys', try getting to know them instead of being judgmental?
    Contradicted yourself a little love. If they're 'ugly' how come no 'attractive' guys will go near you? Ever considered you're the ugly one and not them?
    You've definitely got an ugly personality and your face probably matches it.

2|3
    2|0
    • Lol. Tryintoto get to know then first words i just know how they are :) so bye

• Show All
    • I scooped to your level here and I apologise, my point is you shouldn't be judgmental about people because you're certainly not perfect. Lets be realistic, if you was 'perfect' you wouldn't be using this site and you wouldn't have time for this site.
      Some guys need a chance and people like you are going to make their self confidence drop and its unfair, just because you're not attracted to them doesn't mean you can't be polite.

• Well if they hit on me , they are like havin big ego , I've seen people , especially way more judgamental than me , why i can't do that

• Maybe if you weren't such a bitch you'd attract better quality men. I reckon even the so called "ugly" ones would lose interest once they saw how bitchy you were.

2|4
    0|0
    • K that good shouls be dxtra bitchy now thanks lol

• Online or what? Just stop talking to them altogether

0|0
    0|0
  • >_> really now maybe if you weren't so shallow you could actually get cute/nice guys to like you.

Maybe the cute guys think you have a shitty personality or maybe they just don't find you attractive.

Why don't you just accept it as a compliment that a guy finds you attractive and leave it at that.

3|4
    3|0
    • Fuck no never

• Show All
    • I thorought fuck boys only care by appareancesss

• Well no one wants to be fucked over by a bitch. If you are a bitch you are liable to cause stupid crazy drama.

Also if that is the case then you are basically saying you are ugly because only ugly guys are attracted to you meaning cute guys wouldn't even fuck you for one minute because apparently they only care about looks.

Recommended myTakes