Gazing into a woman's eyes with a smile?

He's my dentist. When I was reaching for me things intending to leave I felt that he was looking at me. Indeed, he looked deeply in my eyes with a dreamy smile. I felt as if he stroke my soul with his gaze (corny!). I can;t describe the feeling, it was awesome. I looked and smiled back for some seconds before looking away (too good to bear!). It's the first time a man looks at me like this. I've been stared at at the past. I've had men gaze like creeps, like cows, with curiosity, or out of politeness. I've experienced loving gazes as well. His gaze was very close to the loving gaze. But he doesn't even know me. What do you think it means? Thank you gentlemen (and ladies).

43

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be platonic love. ie a spiritual kind of none discriminating love. Most people might be sceptical to think you can love someone without even knowing them, presumably because they have never felt it :)

• Oh wow. Have you ever felt it? :)

• Many-a-time. But it's only really intense with a few select people. And then it really catches you off guard. Changes your whole perception about the world.

• That's really nice. I'm also having some existential thoughts these days related to this. Thank you for your insight!