Gazing into a woman's eyes with a smile?

He's my dentist. When I was reaching for me things intending to leave I felt that he was looking at me. Indeed, he looked deeply in my eyes with a dreamy smile. I felt as if he stroke my soul with his gaze (corny!). I can;t describe the feeling, it was awesome. I looked and smiled back for some seconds before looking away (too good to bear!). It's the first time a man looks at me like this. I've been stared at at the past. I've had men gaze like creeps, like cows, with curiosity, or out of politeness. I've experienced loving gazes as well. His gaze was very close to the loving gaze. But he doesn't even know me. What do you think it means? Thank you gentlemen (and ladies).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be platonic love. ie a spiritual kind of none discriminating love. Most people might be sceptical to think you can love someone without even knowing them, presumably because they have never felt it :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow. Have you ever felt it? :)

• Many-a-time. But it's only really intense with a few select people. And then it really catches you off guard. Changes your whole perception about the world.

• That's really nice. I'm also having some existential thoughts these days related to this. Thank you for your insight!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• then hope you will have problems with your teeth often so you can visitt him!!! :-P XD

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh no. Maybe I need to get into a fist fight to lose a couple of teeth. But do you stare in a woman's eyes if you are not attracted to her?

• i always enjoy reading about people pushing their emotions on others and then saying they feel the same

1|0
    1|0
    • I'm happy that you enjoy yourself, but the question is about me and not you.

• i am not so lame as to fall for my dentist when they give me a comfrting and professional look

What Girls Said 4

• I think you might be infatuated with your dentist... And when someone is infatuated they believe the other person is also infatuated when sometimes that isn't the case. Now I'm not saying he doesn't fancy you back, it's just you gave us little information about him (you've just talked about the prolonged gaze) so I don't really know does he like you or not.
    All I can say is take a shot and ask him out unless there's a strict rule about dating your dentist.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your reply. I didn't really notice him romantically before he looked in my eyes. Before that I appreciated his skills and felt comfortable around him even though he is not the talkative type. He isn't handsome in the traditional sense either. I don't think I was projecting something. But when he looked at me like this I felt like I was struck by lighting.

• That's the thing with infatuation- it can happen in a second. You just can't control it.

• Oh thank you. It makes sense!

• You're just hallucinating...

0|0
    1|0
    • Why would you think that?

• Show All
    • I'm quite romantic but also quite paranoid about others' motives. I receive stares by men into my eyes very often, but this was different. He either felt tenderness about me or he has a very tender soul. Both fascinate me.

• hmm okay. Have a staring contest with him oneday.. and find out more from this mysterious man if he really has it for you or not.

• He's just kindly

0|0
    0|0
  • You're overreacting.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes