Is it really so horrifying?

My fiance always gets upset whenever I talk about wanting to have kids. Is it really so horrifying to imagine being a father?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This question's answer is going to vary with every single guy. It's all depending on him and how he feels about kids. Honestly you should have talked about that kind of thing before getting engaged. I know I did.

Personally no, being a father isn't horrifying to imagine. I want kids... eventually. I want to enjoy a few years alone with my fiancé first though without any children. It's so much harder to go on vacation and do things with children holding you back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It's probably more about the idea of having now. He's probably not even close to being ready. If that's the case he might get upset because you bring it up and he thinks you want kids soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never want kids. He may change, but if not it's best you leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pfft, I would rather have him. Not going anywhere.

• That's your choice;) my aunt went that route. My uncle didn't want kids and she followed suit.

• As an uncle... yes. I can handle an afternoon with them but I couldn't imagine that shit 24/7

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually a nice idea. I love kids and look forward to being a father.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is because having kids is really really hard

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't want kids. He's probably scared you'll get pregnant on him since he knows u want them really bsd

0|0
    0|0
  • That would worry me if the man I was going to marry was not on the same page as I was.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes