Is it really so horrifying?

My fiance always gets upset whenever I talk about wanting to have kids. Is it really so horrifying to imagine being a father?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• This question's answer is going to vary with every single guy. It's all depending on him and how he feels about kids. Honestly you should have talked about that kind of thing before getting engaged. I know I did.

Personally no, being a father isn't horrifying to imagine. I want kids... eventually. I want to enjoy a few years alone with my fiancé first though without any children. It's so much harder to go on vacation and do things with children holding you back.