Guys, things you want your girlfriend to do but wouldn't ask for?

I've been dating him for over a year and recently I noticed a lack of interest. At first I thought it was a bad day but then days became weeks. I want to know how to keep him interested in me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a thought, try asking him to join you in watching p*rn. As things get hot ask him if he'd be interested in trying that, etc? Another tactic that is used in the BDSM comunity is having a checklist, and going through it together, do you like... have you ever done it rate it on a scale from 1 to 6 if you haven't done it rate how much you like the idea of it. both of you answer the questions you'd be amazed how hot it can get. It might open him him up a little.

0|0
    1|1
    • Here's a BDSM list to give you an idea of what I am talking abouthttps://www.cepemo.com/checklist.html

• Show All
    • I agree with @psm357. Sex is not the answer to fixing a relationship. Google "Nicole Abundance." She's a relationship coach who helped me. She teaches how to love yourself & not need to be loved by anyone else. She also gives super good advice on how to inspire a man to desire you. You need to work on the emotional connection... not the physical one.

• yeah trying to fix the sex to fix the relationship never works. If it was just boring sex it would be an easier fix.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only dated my boyfriend for a few months I have noticed him behaving distant. I texted him asking "Is something bothering you lately you seem distracted?". At first he didn't get what I was trying to say and asked if I needed more public displays of affection when we are out. I said no, it's more than that. He then started to think and said that he feels like we have been doing the same things everytime we go out, I guess he is getting bored. From then on we have started to discuss what are the other fun things to do together as a couple. Our relationship is stronger and he seems to make more effort when we are out, although we still find ourselves doing the same things. I suggest the best thing for you is to communicate with him; guys are different, they dont analyse situations like we do. If you don't tell him whats up then chances are that he won't know that he is acting disinterested. Also good to spice things up by teasing him sexually
    Good luck!!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I used to be afraid to ask for anything for fear that I'd make her feel like she wasn't pleasing me or that she'd think that was all I wanted.

Somewhere along the way I learned to embrace my own sexuality and I found a woman who's just as frank about it as I am. Life. Is. Good.

1|2
    0|0
  • Try talking to him about it, it may be something he asked for but you said no to already, and he doesn't want to push the issue. Many guys once the feel comfortable enough with gfs will be able to ask for just about anything, but once the woman says no they don't want to revisit the issue. It is usually behavioral or sexual in nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not spend money but save it and don't give me whiny drama afterwards about me being a dream-squasher because you should be old enough and adult enough to be able to take care of yourself and not get into jams with your spending so now you have no money for emergencies.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm the type of guy that asks even if I know I won't get it, but is always worth the chance, most guys are this way, even he hasn't ask, chances are he don't even want that.

I would ask for anal, sex in public places, sex outdoors, sex in the showe, facials, she to swallow, come inside, etc..

0|0
    2|0
  • you're probably still in high school and i was just about to say something grown up. I'm gonna keep it at a G to PG level. Maybe you should try singing to him like a Disney Princess? You've seen frozen right?

2|0
    0|0
  • Spice it up in the bedroom. I know you girls don't like to hear it and the thought disgusts you but try the more adventurous stuff like toys, anal and maybe even another girl. If you try the last one make sure they both understand you are the focus, believe me he will be fine with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jus be sweet, cook for her, get your work done by BJ'S nd show her your love by seducing her or whatever you can do, do it, make him feel comfortable with you, nd jus care for him by sorting out his problems nd suggesting solutions :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Communication is key to being a good lover. Talk to him. Find his mental and physical turn ons. Be attentive to what's actually pleasuring him and what he just endures. Take time and will to grow as a lover

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't ask, you don't get. I always asked and at the first "no" I moved on. I have not got time to waste because when you are in the grave it is TOO LATE! Be a lady in life and a whore in bed and you will never be dumped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who will run , the other try to catch him :)) ,
    İ think you understand :)

1|0
    1|0
  • Honestly, if after a year, you aren't close enough to be comfortable with just outright asking him what's wrong, then your relationship probably isn't destined to work out.

Sad but true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want my wife to sh1t in a bucket and force me to eat it. But I'm worried to ask. Peeing in my mouth wasn't a problem so i don't know why I'm worrying tbh

0|0
    0|2
  • Try to initiate things that you usually expect a guy to do I guess. Like try to engage him. If it still persists, then ask him if he is facing any difficulties.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want her to hug and kiss me in public and on a lesser note, make my friends jealous.

1|0
    0|0
  • At your age... I would have wanted her to give me a complete blow job without asking or having it be part of foreplay. Like just out of the blue get on her knees, take out my cock, and go at it.. letting me finish and everything...
    also maybe anal. but at your age it was not something I was interested in. I became a huge fan in my late 20's.
    But just having her make the first move without me always having to initiate it. It feels like she is not interested or not willing unless we are doing the full sex thing. sometimes it would be nice to just have her do something for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I got to be honest, without knowing him or what is personality is like it would be hard for any advice to be helpful to you since each man is a bit different. My advice is to talk to him about it, tell him your concerns, and see if you can get him to open up a bit about things. What I learned is that you need to communicate and understand what you expect from each other, and see if you can match that up. From reading your comments it sounds like he does care about you, if that is correct you might be able to talk to him about it. Realize it might not just be about sex make sure you keep that in mind when you talk to him.

I hope this helps you and things work out well so both of you are happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you have to keep him interested then your in the wrong relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on the relationship and how serious it. is. if it's the beginning I wouldd want a three some but would never ask but also if my relationship was more serious my desires would changed. And I think that is the Part to rememeber most. Desires always change it can be different from just one day to the next... I would either ask if I were you or keep doing different things. And rate his pleasure and interest during this and see what might repeated again.. sorry my phone sucks today hope I helped

0|0
    0|0
  • i ask for everything. lifes about negotiating not deserving or being entitled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask for his interests. If possible try to satisfy him for what he needs.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont think he would ever tell me about his needs and fantasies. He wants me to feel comfortable and he knows i feel awkward when talking about sex (i do it anyways but he knows how i feel because i blush). I am the one who always asks for something. For example shower sex (he doesn't want to i dont know why), or doing it again, and again, and again. And he doesn't want to.
      Im sorry if it sounds bad but i think the only thing a guy needs when in a relationship, besides love, is sex. lol

• Back massage. 'nuff said.

1|1
    1|0
  • Ask him. Every guy is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • WOMEN AND GIRLS READ THIS. TRUTH INCOMING.

I'm going to tell you the uncomfortable truth on anon because it's about to get real. Guys are very simple. We have very basic needs for the most part.

Option: 1
    We get hungry -> feed us -> happiness
    We get horny -> take it in (all of) your holes -> happiness
    We get mad/sad -> cheer us up -> happiness
    We get confused -> help us understand -> happiness
    We don't feel like men -> make us feel like men -> happiness
    We need you -> help us -> happiness

If you fail to follow my above linear algorithm it will probably look more like this:

Option 2:
    We get hungry -> tell us to make our own food -> resentment
    We get horny -> tell us to jerk ourselves off -> resentment
    We get mad/sad -> tell us to just let it go -> resentment
    We get confused -> tell us to just figure it out -> resentment
    We don't feel like men -> tell us man-up -> resentment
    We need you -> you don't help us -> resentment

Are you noticing a pattern yet?

Also, don't be a nag unless you wanna be a hag.
    Take the pressure off.

Every woman/girl that accepts this will prosper with men because they will LOVE you and fight to keep you. If you want to take this a step further become interesting, learn jokes, go places with us, exercise, take care of yourself, etc

Make yourself the type of person a guy would want and he will want you. That's as close to a natural law of psychology as it comes.

It's really not that complicated with us. I can vouch for this because I've had both types and found out option one existed. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO OPTION TWO. Those girls are awful and will hopefully die out because of natural selection.

No man wants to put up with a vile woman, they might though because they think they have to. Be selfless because if you do he will live and die for you. That's how it's always has been and that's how it will probably always be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Masterbate while I watch.

0|1
    0|0
  • To text me first instead of having me text her first all the time...

0|1
    0|0
  • It may not be you, it may be depression if it seems to have been going on for weeks.

But sometimes there are things you want from a girl that she just won't give you, it would be easier to find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask to cum in her mouth, for her to pee on me, and in the shower, even in my mouth. I would ask if I could lick her teeth when we made out, and if she would drool in my mouth. I would ask her to let all the hair grow between her belly button and her knees, at least (maybe her armpits too). I would ask her to take fewer showers, so I could really enjoy her natural smell even more, and clean her with my mouth when she gets really dirty. I would ask to role-play that she was on a first date with me, and I turned out to be malicious, tie her up and rape her. I would ask if I could watch her go #1 and #2 up close, then wipe her afterward. And I would ask her for anal sex and if I could try and make her asshole gape. That pretty much covers all my sexual fantasies! Then, after that, I would ask her to make me a nice big sandwich and a glass of milk!!

0|1
    4|4
    • I don't know why you got so many downvotes, everyone has fetishes, and you made me laugh xD
      Have an upvote

• I did not notice you are only 17 years old. I am very sorry. My comments were very inappropriate. (No way to delete that I know of?)

• I wish her to know me more.

1|0
    0|1
  • I always want to ask her join gym but I didn't want to stress here she was working 12hours

through the 2 years she gained weight Her belly become little big

0|0
    0|0
  • I don' hold back...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well you sound both young and it's hard to give advice. You're young and each relationship builds your wants, needs, how you give, how you trust etc for the next relationship until you find someone who wants to build those things together with you. If you feel its done, then its probably done.
    All the best girl :)
    Never feel you're not good enough for a man, if you're left feeling that way, then he is a butt head. You're the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • *sigh * most men want more sex or a three some. fact is most men are self pleasers. Or don't know what they are doing. Or too small. Horrible lol look at these comments on this article... www.thedatereport.com/.../

0|1
    0|0
  • I need more sex than my bf... I feel like I want it way more often and even though we have openly talked about this on several occasions ending in me literally saying that we don't have enough sex and still no change.
    Im even considering breaking up...
    Sex isn't the main, but still a very important part of a functional relationship... right?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes