Guys, things you want your girlfriend to do but wouldn't ask for?

I've been dating him for over a year and recently I noticed a lack of interest. At first I thought it was a bad day but then days became weeks. I want to know how to keep him interested in me?

431

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a thought, try asking him to join you in watching p*rn. As things get hot ask him if he'd be interested in trying that, etc? Another tactic that is used in the BDSM comunity is having a checklist, and going through it together, do you like... have you ever done it rate it on a scale from 1 to 6 if you haven't done it rate how much you like the idea of it. both of you answer the questions you'd be amazed how hot it can get. It might open him him up a little.

• Here's a BDSM list to give you an idea of what I am talking abouthttps://www.cepemo.com/checklist.html

• I agree with @psm357. Sex is not the answer to fixing a relationship. Google "Nicole Abundance." She's a relationship coach who helped me. She teaches how to love yourself & not need to be loved by anyone else. She also gives super good advice on how to inspire a man to desire you. You need to work on the emotional connection... not the physical one.

• yeah trying to fix the sex to fix the relationship never works. If it was just boring sex it would be an easier fix.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only dated my boyfriend for a few months I have noticed him behaving distant. I texted him asking "Is something bothering you lately you seem distracted?". At first he didn't get what I was trying to say and asked if I needed more public displays of affection when we are out. I said no, it's more than that. He then started to think and said that he feels like we have been doing the same things everytime we go out, I guess he is getting bored. From then on we have started to discuss what are the other fun things to do together as a couple. Our relationship is stronger and he seems to make more effort when we are out, although we still find ourselves doing the same things. I suggest the best thing for you is to communicate with him; guys are different, they dont analyse situations like we do. If you don't tell him whats up then chances are that he won't know that he is acting disinterested. Also good to spice things up by teasing him sexually
    Good luck!!!