Do you think his nervousness is a sign of interest?

So whenever i pass where he works i will catch his eyes on me staring until i've gone past. He doesn't smile or anything though, but its everytime i walk by.

When i enter he looks startled an his eye brows are raised an he will continue to look at me as i get an item to buy. Then when i come to the counter he looks to the ground then looks up an says hello you alright.

for me that seems more of a personal question an it's way he says it. In comparison his work colleague, stuffed a sandwich down his neck infront of me an referred to me as a customer so i can see the differences between how my crush acts an his friend.

He then messed up the order overcharging me an i was like huh he apologised an changed it then our hands touched i felt so nice being bit closer to him. Since then can't get him off my mind. it was 3 days ago.

I am shy so its tough as he seems bit like it too. What would you do? Slip him number an say we can meet when your free or just keep talking an see how it goes.

814

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm around a girl and I start to studder or act really shy, that usually means I like the girl. If I'm with a girl and I'm completely calm and just acting like whatever that also usually means I'm not into her that way.