Do you think his nervousness is a sign of interest?

So whenever i pass where he works i will catch his eyes on me staring until i've gone past. He doesn't smile or anything though, but its everytime i walk by.

When i enter he looks startled an his eye brows are raised an he will continue to look at me as i get an item to buy. Then when i come to the counter he looks to the ground then looks up an says hello you alright.

for me that seems more of a personal question an it's way he says it. In comparison his work colleague, stuffed a sandwich down his neck infront of me an referred to me as a customer so i can see the differences between how my crush acts an his friend.

He then messed up the order overcharging me an i was like huh he apologised an changed it then our hands touched i felt so nice being bit closer to him. Since then can't get him off my mind. it was 3 days ago.

I am shy so its tough as he seems bit like it too. What would you do? Slip him number an say we can meet when your free or just keep talking an see how it goes.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm around a girl and I start to studder or act really shy, that usually means I like the girl. If I'm with a girl and I'm completely calm and just acting like whatever that also usually means I'm not into her that way.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I'd try to start a conversation before you give him your number, maybe flirt with him a bit. If he can't have a conversation because he's working, maybe then it's time to distribute the digits.

I'm definitely suspicious, however, that he's attracted to you. I'd act much the same way.

1|0
    0|0
    • His colleague makes convo freely

• Show All
    • There's certainly nothing wrong with being open about how you can feel.

The way he feels about you won't change whether or not you do. The worst he can say is no, and if he does then you don't have to waste any more time liking a guy who doesn't feel the same way. If he does like you, you have more time together. :)

• Ok that's true. thanks very much :))

• I wish someone would've slipped me a number or two when I was nervous at the register lol

Get a little more convo out of him, get him to actually say something and not f up on the register lol

The number thing could backfire, if done too soon, that's all

1|0
    0|0
  • For me yes. I do it because she interests me and I fear she will reject me... which she usually or eventually does. :/
    Dating is hard man. I still try to grab up what little courage I have and try anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, indeed is a sign, I'm a little nervous around the girl I like, and she doesn't even notice that I do like her... Try not to give him too much security or confidence, or you'll end up being someone's toy.

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol he's shy around me so i haven't give anyone confidence? An if a guy is out to use a he will try. All i can do is try figure out if he's decent or not

• ys being nervous with someone is a sign that you like him/her i believe

1|1
    0|0
  • I get nervous when I like a woman, not shaking though. If I don't pay you any mind after you say hey to me I don't like you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, give him your number

If he likes you, he will text you back

1|0
    0|0
  • I been like that lately around all women. got burned too many times

1|0
    0|0
  • It certainly can be. I was so nervous back in high-school that I became nauseous for a few days when I was around her back then.

1|0
    0|0
  • That, or a sign that they find you unsettling. I learnt that the hard way a few times.

1|0
    0|0
  • TRY SAING YOU ARE A NAIV SLAVE OR 天真的丫
    THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO FEAST ON LIVINGS BLOOD.

0|0
    2|0
  • It is. I feel it at my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here's the best advice you will ever get: ASK HIM!

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol you could say that to many of peoples questions on here, doesn't mean its that easy or else they wouldn't come to the site

What Girls Said 8

• One of the things I love about getting older- business cards!. If I am interested in a guy I will just take a card out and say ' nice talking to you, call me. And then get out of there like my ass is on fire!. Maybe you should do the same!. Just use a slip of paper. And avoid the shop if he doesn't call for a couple of weeks.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it's awkward as i pass it everyday so imagine i get no text i would never return. Its happened in the past lol. The guy called but i was busy so he felt rejected an didn't try again. Never mind aha. I will do what u said then go. Funny thing is i walk past everyday an theshop door is always open so if he doesn't call it will be embarrassing but at least i'll know truth..

• If he doesn't call you, you will get known as the girl who 'duck and rolls' her way pass the shop. Madonna was right- Love is a battle field!. Lol. Good luck though! I am sure that he will be delighted and say 'hell yeah!'

• Aw i know lol. An thanks sweetie i hope so, tomorrow i will finally do it

• He seems a bit nervous. I'd make some small talk first before asking him to meet up. You know, to get a better idea of what he's like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you would be wearing the pants in the relationship ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol that its embarrassing not your story but when that happens a guy in school had me in the same class and then we were doing an activity outside so I was walking to the restroom and asked me what was I doing or where was I going? And I laughed and told him duhh and he laughed too and tried to fix it but I got the hint he liked me and was nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • yeahhhhh girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • He seems shy I would talk to him

1|0
    0|0
  • He despises you

0|0
    1|0
  • Sounds like he has a crush on u