As soon as he ejaculates, he turns cold and distant?

He won't want to cuddle or look me in the yes. He also wants to leave immediately. I know he doesn't love me, but is it possible that he hates me? Why is he so mean and distant after he ejaculates? He's very warm and tender during sex but as soon as it's over he changes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• then that means he doesn't care about you except for sex

1|2
    0|0
    • I understand that but why no eye contact? i mean jeez. It doesn't even feel like we're friends

Most Helpful Girl

• You should talk to him about it. Is he a FwB? If he is then you have to be aware that people have their own condition to it. Some will just want sex, nothing else that could be close to a relationship. Just sex, pure and simple. Simple people will want the fun, have dinner, cuddle, sleep together. In those situations, I think the best is to discuss with the guy what you want. He might feels like it's perfectly normal, that he doesn't owe you more than that.

0|0
    0|0
    • We are friends with benefits , that's just it tho, I doesn't feel like we're friends. I'd like him to be a friend too, not necessarily boyfriend, just a friend who can laugh after sex and not make me feel completely miserable,.

• It somethings that can happen and you can't force the friend part if he doesn't want that. Maybe you should find another man who want the same thing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• That could be so very many different things.
    From dysfunction because of childhood abuse to feeling guilty for having sex with someone he doesn't love.
    The only one that can answer why is really him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but it seems you're nothing but a nut for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He only sees you as a sexual object

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's quite simple: He's using you. He likes your sex. He doesn't like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just sees you as a hook - up and doesn't want you to think otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry but you are being used for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Players do this! Please drop the twat!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes