Guys how often do you have sexual thoughts or fantasy about girls?

Every day? Does it involve all girls you find attractive? Does it wane the older you get? (obviously a teenage guy is gonna have constant thoughts due to increased hormone level versus a 30 year old man) so... Thoughts? Insight?

228

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger, up to about 18, I would fantasize about actual women/girls I knew. I'm not exactly sure why, but that actually changed to a more generic fantasy (of what I wanted to do, see, and have done to me, etc) where the girl was just..."the girl in the fantasy."
    I found it disrespectful to fantasize about people I knew, and pointless to fantasize about people I didn't know, because I wouldn't know how they'd act.
    I do still fantasize about fictional characters (books, movies, etc) though. Not real, so I don't feel like I'm disrespecting an actual person, and you can incorporate how they'd act based on what you know about them as characters.

As for how often? Look, even if I go a month without touching myself, I'm still thinking about sex every 5 minutes.

Most Helpful Girl

• unless preoccuied or distracted by something else, every 6 minutes.

• Lol! I think some control it better than that.

• Wasn't yelling. Just highlighting the word small. I know most guys don't.

• I know. I'm only teasing. ;)