Guys how often do you have sexual thoughts or fantasy about girls?

Every day? Does it involve all girls you find attractive? Does it wane the older you get? (obviously a teenage guy is gonna have constant thoughts due to increased hormone level versus a 30 year old man) so... Thoughts? Insight?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger, up to about 18, I would fantasize about actual women/girls I knew. I'm not exactly sure why, but that actually changed to a more generic fantasy (of what I wanted to do, see, and have done to me, etc) where the girl was just..."the girl in the fantasy."
    I found it disrespectful to fantasize about people I knew, and pointless to fantasize about people I didn't know, because I wouldn't know how they'd act.
    I do still fantasize about fictional characters (books, movies, etc) though. Not real, so I don't feel like I'm disrespecting an actual person, and you can incorporate how they'd act based on what you know about them as characters.

As for how often? Look, even if I go a month without touching myself, I'm still thinking about sex every 5 minutes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• unless preoccuied or distracted by something else, every 6 minutes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol! I think some control it better than that.

• Show All
    • Wasn't yelling. Just highlighting the word small. I know most guys don't.

• I know. I'm only teasing. ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I have sexual and naughty thoughts about women I see all the time. My weak point is women wearing thight jeans and tight black faux leather pants. A woman's legs and ass in both those pants never fails to get me horny, aroused and so sexually excited there is not the words to describe how much get gets me in the mood. I start having such strong sexual fantasies of how I want the woman to sexually pleasure me using her sexy legs and ass while wearing her tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants. I end up keeping a mental picture of what her legs and ass look like in her tight jeans and tight black faux leather pants and then when I get home at night in bed that mental picture comes flood back, the exteemly strong fantasies about the woman sexually pleasuring me using her legs and ass in those pants and me sexually pleasuring her are so strong I have to masterbate to releave my sexual engery. Usually I have to masturbate a few times. Even just typing this is making me a bit horny. Sorry if that was too much info though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm well im glad people can't see inside my head because im actually such a perv.
    Multiple sexual thought cross my mind per hour.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think that's normal and most of the time. We don't know.

• do you consinder a 30 yo guy old? gosh...

anyway i have sexual thoughts often

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • No. I just know hormones start going down for guys at 30. Do you find yourself thinking of any pretty girl that talks to you semi regular in that context from time to time?

• I don't have any sort of vivid fantasies about a woman until I've been with her. What's the point? If you're right, you've essentially spoiled unwrapping a present for yourself. If you're wrong, you'll just be disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens with most new women that I meet, even those I don't find so attractive, and I think I do that just to get an impression of what it would be like with them. Sometimes I can find a girl pretty hot physically, but having sexual thoughts about her turns out to be uninspiring. The opposite can happen too.

And then I of course keep a few select favourites for when I can't sleep at night!

0|0
    0|0
    • So if a pretty girl is showing interest, do your thoughts turn while in conversation or later?

• Every day? Ha! Every five minutes.

2|2
    0|0
    • So you prob think of ant pretty girl speaking to you in that context then?

• Show All
    • There are lots of things that could make a guy blush. I suppose a fantasy about a woman he happens to be talking to is one of them. He could also feel self-conscious about something.

• He isn't normally but I guess your right. I'm sure he thought has crosses his mind at some point though, as often as I see looking.

• My sexual thought are usually always for the one person and I had them very often. Not so much lately since me and that person came to an end

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm at least every other day it always certain females or it'll be something I see or hear that gets me going. It won't be all day but it also won't be everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day... probably every 2-3 hours, depending on what I'm doing. It may involve any girl I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find that now im older, i think about girls more often. i certainly masturbate more than i ever did

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day. But I try not to think about that kind of stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh noooooo, it doesn't change until you let your health go. Otherwise we can and want to breed like bunnies.

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean generally? like would it count if i watched p*rn or do you refer to girls you meet in person?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like if a fairly attractive girls comes up and talks to you.

• very rarely. maybe once a month, if i had to quantify it.

• I think there was a study that was conducted about how much men think of sex, the figure was every 14 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • well geez all the freaking time. most of the day really. i live in an apartment building with a bunch of hot girls, and my school is right next to this gym so there's always a ton of girls in booty shorts and yoga pants, and im always like, Ben, no, keep control of yourself. you dont even know her name and it would be super weird if you just mounted her and took her right her and now so u keep ur thoughts to urself buddy

and yeah i guess i could have sexual thoughts about every girl i find attractive. i prefer bi girls cause im greedy when it comes to booty but when im in love with one its like, well i dont even fucking want those other girls if i can't have her.

0|0
    0|0
  • for some guys its different and it does wane a bit as you get older but doesn't go away entirely. For me I think it's around once a day at least.

0|0
    0|0
    • So a pretty girl comes up to you and initiates a convo every week... In that context? How often?

• If there's exposure than its much more often at least for me
      The moment I see a pretty girl in real life my mind shifts to sexual thoughts. Without visual stimulus it happens much less I think.
      If it's every week it's too far in between it stir it up that much I think

• Just cause a mans older doesn't mean he can't think about sex lot

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 47 and think about sex

• Show All
    • Awww! Well. Its flattering to know you inspire such thoughts. 😃

• Yes it happens :) xx

• I fantasize a couple times a day on average.

1|0
    0|0
  • How often? Every day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Once every 7.23 minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes