Do guys like bad girls or shy girls?

What do you prefer, bad girl that are seen as "rebellious" s or shy, petite girls.
Updates:
Not the kind of bad girls that are posers and always bring up how bad they are. They are really outgoing, as I said, a bit rebellious, kind of careless, confident, not insecure, maybe a tattoo or a piercing (but that doesn't define being a "bad girl") but always has her feet on the ground. She's not stupid and reckless.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The terms "bad" and "shy" aren't mutually exclusive. There are many rebellious and immoral shy people, and there are girls who are outgoing, confident and have morals and are good people. Actually, most serial killers are shy (it seems.)

And there are shy, overweight girls and petite, outgoing girls... that makes no sense at all there.

With that being said, I would rather have a wild, horny girl than a "good girl." I would also have a shy girl too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Shy girls. Not too shy that it's impossible to have a conversation with, but I don't like this type of overly cocky obnoxious girls that just seek attention.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not bad girls they won't work out. I would have to go with shy then.

1|0
    1|0
  • i mix of both really.
    which one are you

1|0
    1|0
    • i'm more of a bad girl

• Show All
    • Well, I don't call myself bad girl because I just think it's annoying when people label themselves. I guess fearless, a little reckless, really confident, a bit careless. I also have a lip piercing and three tattoos, but that doesn't define your personality I'm not one of those stupid girls though..

• My girlfriend is a bad girl. Bad girls are fun.

1|0
    1|0
  • Definitely shy

0|0
    1|0
  • I like shy girls with great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good for me

1|0
    1|0
  • i hate rebellious girls XD so yeah.

0|0
    1|0
  • Can I have both?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad girls are fling girls, one night stand girls, play time girls... never long term girls.

Shy girls are love girls, long term girls, care for girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • shy girls suck and so do the girls you described as bad they all suck i wouldn't want either

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 2

• I am a sweet shy caring woman

0|0
    1|0
  • Guys like weak and vulnerable desperate types for shagging purposes.
    They like semi wholesome, gullible types for wives.
    Hope this clears it up for you!

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes