Guys... what do you think of?

What do you think of an attractive, smart female in their late 20's without any experience in anything?
To update this question, not in regards to a job. This female has her career in line and is furthering my education to gain a higher position. I am talking about in regards to all relationship aspects.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean no experience in anything, meaning no job? What exactly?
    As far as attractive and smart, that is actually quite a rare combination and quite a turnon!

• No, not in regards to a job. I just mean in the relationship world.

• It happens, just explain it to him, a few might be a little sceptical, a lot of women say they are virgins but obviously aren't. As far as being attracted to you the fact that you are attractive, intelligent, and honest far outweighs the fact that you had never had a relationship. In fact most guys will probably be flattered that you chose them to have your first real romantic relationship with them.

• This is true. The more I hear and the more I realize how some (NOT ALL) but some throw it around like it is nothing is just crazy to me. Let alone, I am learning that guys respect it a lot more than I actually realize. Thank you for your response.