Why did my friends with benefits stop contacting me?

I told my friends with benefits that I'm quite still shock that he still bothers to contact me daily when I decline him often, ignore his text sometimes and etc. He said he has patience. The next day he said "Good morning" but then after but that day he stopped contacting me lol. Why did he stop? by the way he is only seeing me atm.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• D'you think maybe he got sick of being led on?

• Led on how? We're not not in a relationship and i dont owe him nothing

• He just contacted me just now. I don't know what to say

• That's for you and him to decide. Just talk to him. Ask if you can get together (not for sex this time) and talk. Figure out where you two stand.