Hi fellas, I would like to understand boyfriends/husbands and their connections to sexy videos/pictures?

Ok, so I have a boyfriend that is a good boyfriend... but he's TERRIBLE at explaining things to me... so as a result, I feel kinda shitty and confused. Sometimes, he will look up sexy videos and pictures (such as hotties on motorcycles). I want to understand WHY does he do that and what PROMPTS him to do it.
I would love answers from all those boyfriends/husbands that love your significant others dearly and does this stuff on the side. Can you please tell me more about what you get out of it? Do you actually WANT those girls if they were in front of your face in real life? Do you compare your significant others to those girls? Thanks everyone!

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me, he doesn't love you any less, doesn't compare you to these girls, doesn't wish he was with them instead.