Hi fellas, I would like to understand boyfriends/husbands and their connections to sexy videos/pictures?

Ok, so I have a boyfriend that is a good boyfriend... but he's TERRIBLE at explaining things to me... so as a result, I feel kinda shitty and confused. Sometimes, he will look up sexy videos and pictures (such as hotties on motorcycles). I want to understand WHY does he do that and what PROMPTS him to do it.
I would love answers from all those boyfriends/husbands that love your significant others dearly and does this stuff on the side. Can you please tell me more about what you get out of it? Do you actually WANT those girls if they were in front of your face in real life? Do you compare your significant others to those girls? Thanks everyone!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me, he doesn't love you any less, doesn't compare you to these girls, doesn't wish he was with them instead.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If it's bikes or cars with hot girls it's more just about having girls and the vehicle in the same picture than anything. If you posed with his favourite bike like that I'm certain he would love it even more. It's just always been the way in the bike and car scene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay , you be the hottie on the motorcycle then lol.

Will you do it?

0|0
    0|0
  • its just fun thats why

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've wondered the same thing... hope some guys can answer this for us. I found out a couple of months ago that mine was watching p*rn on his phone. I was devastated, feeling like I'm not enough. He said it's because he used to do it when he was single and it's habit. Not sure I buy that though.

0|0
    0|0
    • It may be only for times when you don't want to have sex or when it's not possible. Could also be because he doesn't have the time himself and is just looking for a quick fix.

I would tell him how you feel though, that you want to make it so he always turns to you instead, if you are willing to do that I can't really see why he would continue, unless it's a time constraint.

• I would completely agree with you. Except, I always want to have sex and he claims that he doesn't masturbate to it. He says it's just entertainment. I find it to be weird entertainment. One of my guy friends said "why would he need to watch that when he has a girl like you?' My bf knows how upsetting this is to me and SAYS he's stopped watching. Thank you for your input! It's really good to hear other's opinions. Certainly not trying to take over this question... hoping this will help the ASKER as well :)

Recommended myTakes