Do guys tell their friends when they are interested in a girl?

I know all girls tell their friends when they have a crush on a guy but do guys ever do this?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really we mostly keep to ourselves, me especially I like a girl for 3 years and told nobody that and a lot of people asked who I like including the person I like and I always said nobody but sometimes your friends know you like someone without telling them.

• Why didn't you confessed your feelings to her?

• Sorry, I just saw your reply now. You have to @mention me because I don't get notification.
      Anyways... You should try your luck (;
      Try to conquer and approach her. Then, tell her how you feel when you are prepared to. Don't be afraid! It's not like you will lose anything. You can always still be friends with her. But maybe you can be more than friends too. "nothing ventured, nothing gained" :)

• @overthinkingmind
      I'm not really friends with her even though she has my number because she was dared to. I looked at her straight in the face without any expression and gave it to her and without saying anything she just smiled at me and left. She was dared again to actually kiss me but I actually rejected her and then her BFF kissed me instead which caught me off guard. Not my best kiss but not the worst and then I girl I like stopped it because she thought there was tongue involved but there wasn't

Most Helpful Girl

• They do ! or at least the ones I know ! But then depends on the guys if they are super shy they probably won't. But some guys tell my friends, tell their friends.