Should a guy show his true emotions or hide them? Which is more attractive?

What enters your mind when you see a grown man shed a tear or become very very happy about something? Inversely, what if he is the type of person to hold strong emotions yet keep from putting them on display?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy friend went through depression and told nobody, until he told me. I thought it was fucking sexy to be honest and I really like him more for admitting it and trusting me enough to open up.

Personally I get tired of being the emotional bitch who won't shut up. Sometimes I just need a break and plus I prefer to listen than to talk.