I feel that my boyfriend likes younger girls? But I'm only 23... help seriously?

We are on and off its hard to breakup with him... I don't know why..

Ook we are both 23-24 years old...

Our relationship has be bumby for the past 3 months... i told him my inner insecurities then he told me he had a thing for blondes which sucks a lot... but apart from that I think he likes other things...

He always statres at girls that are from 13-16 years old girls that are pre teens... and they look like kids sometimes... and when I see his computer he has erotic stories of girls that are lik 13-14 years old telling they
had sex the first time..

Pluse I'm not sure what more to be bothered from his likes for blondes or his likes for younger girls...

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my mother of god and Joseph...

That's not “younger girls”...

Are we going on see him on To Catch A PREDATOR some day?

• Ok I'm kinda freaking out! He is my age... what is people say he is Pheodophile?

• And what are younger girls considered?

• They are consideted - underage.
      People get arrested for that and him fantasizing about it ain't good even tho he isn't putting it to...“practice”

Oh god i need to wash my hands after typing this filth.

Most Helpful Girl

• 13-14... year old girls...

Dictionary definitions:
    Pedophile: a person who has a sexual interest in children

Pedophilia: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

Legal definition:
    "a child means every human being below the age of 18 years unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier."

• I don't think he ever acted on it.. so I think so.. either way what can he do to me

• He doesn't have to act on it. The fact is he is sexually interested. That's enough to be a pedophile.