Why do guys look at woman but look away when they get caught looking?

Why do guys look at woman but look away when they get caught looking?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men that look away do it for the same reason that women that look away do. They are embarrassed that they have been caught out and they don't want to make you angry. How do you feel when guys look at your ass?

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you know the person would it be the same?

• Show All
    • I never said he's looking at my ass

• Oh well I missread your question

Most Helpful Girl

• When you look at a man and he catches you looking, would you continue to? It's kind of embarrassing to have that happen.

There you are, staring at some good looking stranger but then your eyes meet. Talk about awkward because you were just caught staring!!!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It's "rude" to stare, so it will get awkward if she catches you staring. Some girls don't like being stared at and will give you a disgusting look if they catch you. Most are nice about it or don't say anything, though.
    I always look away, then look back when she looks away, if she looks back at me I'll lock eyes, depending on her reaction I will keep looking and smile or just look away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look away i keep staring followed up by a smile and wink. Depending on the reaction i either role my eyes or make my move.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because she might think im creepy if i continue to stare

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't look away. I would look into her eyes and smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should I continue to just look?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you should and say hi.

• Depends if the girl looked approachable

What Girls Said 1

• Embarrassment. Or they are shy perverts. Lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes