Why do guys look at woman but look away when they get caught looking?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Men that look away do it for the same reason that women that look away do. They are embarrassed that they have been caught out and they don't want to make you angry. How do you feel when guys look at your ass?

• What if you know the person would it be the same?

• I never said he's looking at my ass

• Oh well I missread your question

Most Helpful Girl

• When you look at a man and he catches you looking, would you continue to? It's kind of embarrassing to have that happen.

There you are, staring at some good looking stranger but then your eyes meet. Talk about awkward because you were just caught staring!!!