Is there a reason guys just dissappear?

The guy I had been seeing for a few months seemed really into me. We had plans for the weekend and strangely got stood up. I tried to contact and he would not respond. After a couple weeks I became rather concerned and requested he at least let me know he was OK even if he didn't want to talk. Still nothing. I just can't understand why he would make plans for a weekend away and then just give no explanation and no warning as to why you just dissappear.

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• usually i tell my girlfriends he is not worth your time. i mean there are other reasons like communication being down or etc but this is a smartphone generation. usually all messages and texts come by. what i mean is he is avoiding you. and most likely erased your number.
    one of my girlfriends went through this similar situation and we found out unintentionally that he was married and was looking for a meaningless fling!!!
    so he did disappear. but he's not interested in you :(

• Yeah he was completely single, and kept telling me how. much he wanted this to work, and how special I was. He even told me how he wanted to make sure we kept at a slower pace so he could avoid ever hurting me. So confusing.

• usually men are smooth talkers :( I've experienced this as well and did not end pretty. forget about him is all i can say :(