Guys, please help me understand this guy and how I should treat this situation?

A while ago, I slept with a guy I wasn't really friends with, but whom I see regularly when I am with friends (he is a friend of friends). Before it happened we had also texted and flirted etc. He told me he had wanted it for a while and he was really sweet, also the next morning. But afterwards he told me he thought it was a mistake. I still see him when I am with friends, and he is kind of hot and cold. Sometimes he'll be quite flirty and then next time he seems distant or awkward. I do know he cares about what I think of him (because of what I hear from friends). I also have gotten to know him better in the months after we slept together and when I see him now he seems glad to see me, despite of what happened.

I just don't understand why he didn't want to take it further, or what he wants from me now. If he isn't interested, why would he flirt sometimes or clearly care about my opinion? Any guy insights that could help me?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is kinda on the fence of weather to pursue anything with you or not. if you're interested let him know!! otherwise just kinda let things play out and just see what happens or if things lead anywhere

• thanks! yeah on the one hand I hope it's this, on the other hand I am thinking maybe he just wants to be friends..

• well good luck with it!!