Is he disgusted by me now?

I moved a out from my abusive parents a few months ago to live with my boyfriend and I still have bruises and scars from my time living there. A few hours ago he got a glimpse of one of my bruises (I hide them with my clothes.) And he kinda forced me to show him. When he saw he got really angry and left. He came back not too long ago and he hasn't said a word. Is he disgusted by me now?
excuse my English please.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• It's something you kept from him. You had a good reason to but he is trying to deal with it, I assume, so he's just trying to figure out how you two will discuss it so he doesn't make it worse.
    If he doesn't show love and compassion towards you its time to move on to somewhere you can find support.

• I really hope I don't have to move on. I'm in love with him. Thank you.

• You're welcome.
      I hope it works out.
      In the meantime, look into going to a support group meeting just to listen.
      I went to a support group for PTSD and heard stories just like mine. It made me feel like I wasn't so alone hearing the same stories from as far back as Vietnam Nam. I'm certain you can find one for your particular issues. You won't have to hide your physical and mental bruises there among people that understand what you're going through.