Why does an ex (man) try to get back with the girl?

Why does an ex try to get back with the girl? Even years after being apart.
I have 3 ex's that still try. What is this? Is it they can't move on? Realize they lost a good thing? Miss the great sex?
Are a bugger for punishment lol jk on that one.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I take it that they were dumped by you, rather than you being dumped by them? Sounds like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time it is a Friends with benefits factor they want, for Yes-----Miss the great sex.
    They do not want a Real Relationship again to most times have history repeat itself so with a friendly "Hi" on their part whenever they feel like it or a roll in the hay whenever it suites them, is whinny with them and they expect it to be "Hay-Okay" with you.
    Good luck. xx