Why does an ex (man) try to get back with the girl?

Why does an ex try to get back with the girl? Even years after being apart.
I have 3 ex's that still try. What is this? Is it they can't move on? Realize they lost a good thing? Miss the great sex?
Are a bugger for punishment lol jk on that one.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I take it that they were dumped by you, rather than you being dumped by them? Sounds like it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time it is a Friends with benefits factor they want, for Yes-----Miss the great sex.
    They do not want a Real Relationship again to most times have history repeat itself so with a friendly "Hi" on their part whenever they feel like it or a roll in the hay whenever it suites them, is whinny with them and they expect it to be "Hay-Okay" with you.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• because he's missing her maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • he is lonely and wants company

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hey great question. I had two exes try get me back in their life. One ex got in touch year after we split even with the cheek of asking if i am over him. I enjoyed saying yes as i have had bfs since an had one when he got in touch . Guys like that think their gods gift to even think after hurting someone they would except you back is delusional. I would never take a guy back. If he let me. go he didn't appreciate me , if he comes back he learnt the hard way that i was a catch. Think of it like that :). Also if they had a new gf realised it wasn't the same so they want to come back or thwy wanted to play field an now want to settle. Some idiots out there

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes