Boyfriend has sudden mood swings?

I don't know what's wrong. I keep wondering if I did or said something that made him upset. For example, one evening when I'm talking to him on the phone he tells me he wants to come over. He sounds like normal but when he comes over he's suddenly stressed and starts telling me what to do like he suddenly feels the need to be in controll. His dad calls him like he always do and he must go home even though he's nineteen. He storms out without saying goodbye and the next day he's in a bad mood. When he's in this mood he can't handle me speaking against him, if I don't do what he tells me to then he leaves but like a week later he goes back to normal like nothing happened. That day I wasn't allowed to walk behind him because he said it feels like I'm about to do something and I wasn't allowed to sit too close him either, he didn't want me to touch him. I like him but I can't handle these sudden mood swings anymore.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• DTMFA.

Controlling? Check
    Unpredictable mood swings? Check

Get on with your life. Move on! You're too young to get hung up on damaged goods. Don't try and fix this guy. If you're feeling generous write him a letter on paper and mail it to him explaining where he went wrong.