Guys, is this normal?

My boyfriend was such a nice nice guy at the begins of relationship. We've been dating for 18 months and he's become really really aggressive. When I don't want to do something with him, won't sleep with him, ask him about work or his family, ask if he could help me with something or ask him to leave so I can get some work done, he grabs me, yells at me, threatenes me and throws me around. I have cuts, scraps and bruises all over my body. Is it because of something I said to him and is it my fault that's he's this way? Did I say or do something that he is so upset about that he does this? Is it normal for guys to react that way?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• No it is not normal for him to do that. This is an abusive relationship and you need to leave before it gets worse. Go to a family member or friend go to the police if you want to however leave as soon as possible it will only get worse.