Guys, is this normal?

My boyfriend was such a nice nice guy at the begins of relationship. We've been dating for 18 months and he's become really really aggressive. When I don't want to do something with him, won't sleep with him, ask him about work or his family, ask if he could help me with something or ask him to leave so I can get some work done, he grabs me, yells at me, threatenes me and throws me around. I have cuts, scraps and bruises all over my body. Is it because of something I said to him and is it my fault that's he's this way? Did I say or do something that he is so upset about that he does this? Is it normal for guys to react that way?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No it is not normal for him to do that. This is an abusive relationship and you need to leave before it gets worse. Go to a family member or friend go to the police if you want to however leave as soon as possible it will only get worse.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Ummmm... no how old are you again. If you tell me, you should dump him while you can. Unless you like to be treated like that... do you? In every relationship it always starts off nice and beautiful ms, its only until later on, you start seeing peoples true colors... both guys and girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, it's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • that is normal

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• This is not in any way normal and don't let anyone tell you that it is. Please dump him and go get help !! You do not deserve to be treated this way and there is nothing you can do to stop him or change him. Best of luck to you xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes