Girls and boys I need ur help with this question there is guy he loves me so much?

He loves me so much so he ask me to Marry him so I said yes so I told him that lets now each other well before we marry each other he is fun and cute but I have noticed that he talks to girls buy he didn't tell me so I told me that I dont like that so we broke up and he ask me to marry him again after year should I say yes or no to him I don't know if I love him or not but I love talking to him and at the same time if he gets married to another girl I will be jealous so I need ur helppp plzzz

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Say to him thay first you have to go out sime time

• Lol I did not get what u say lol ssorry

• Sorry tell him you need some time and in that time go out have dates..

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't marry him. Him not telling you he's talking to girls what else would he not tell you. I'd date and see how that goes. See if he's changed or the same guy.