Guys, would you rather date a prude or a whore?

I have often fallen under the "Prude" Category due to my traditional beliefs on love, sex, and marriage, and apparently that's like an insult, but like, whatever

but guys, if you had a choice, between dating a prude, or a complete whore, who would you pick?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• i would rather a lady who wasn't easy but its because she has self respect and knows she is worth it...

I choose the "prude" , i would enjoy being romantic with her and working for it

• I can respect that answer

• oh we don't care at all, Labels can hurt sure, but me and my friend just laugh our tails off at it

• haha thats the way you gotta do it! good luck, and don't worry about what other think
      their opinions only hold meaning if you let them
      but you already know this =)