Guys, would you rather date a prude or a whore?

I have often fallen under the "Prude" Category due to my traditional beliefs on love, sex, and marriage, and apparently that's like an insult, but like, whatever

but guys, if you had a choice, between dating a prude, or a complete whore, who would you pick?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i would rather a lady who wasn't easy but its because she has self respect and knows she is worth it...

I choose the "prude" , i would enjoy being romantic with her and working for it

0|3
    0|0
    • I can respect that answer

• Show All
    • oh we don't care at all, Labels can hurt sure, but me and my friend just laugh our tails off at it

• haha thats the way you gotta do it! good luck, and don't worry about what other think
      their opinions only hold meaning if you let them
      but you already know this =)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• (I am a girl using a guys account)
    Wow some of these answers are just sad... I would definitely be considered a "prude" because I'm waiting until marriage to have sex, so totally see where you are coming from @asker. If only more guys saw the value in women respecting themselves...

0|0
    0|2
    • 1. I love you're avi :"D
      2. Yes, I find it almost disturbing that guys prefer a girl who just gives herself away as compared to one remains "untouched"

• Show All
    • Thanks @asker! Sorry for the confusion of two people being on this account :-)

• I'm still sitting here like.. "what?"

• both have their bads/

whores are better if they learn to be loyal because they are more sically experienced... know how to make u feel better and more fun

prudes although more trustworthy, place too much value on themselves... oftne they aren't worth the work

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date a whore. Hell, I would even help her find the right guys to fuck instead of just settling for any sexual experiences (as long as she returned the favor.)

0|2
    0|2
  • Well if by where you mean multiple partners and not just me, I don't see how that's a good option. But if you just mean she'll sleep with me, then I'd choose the "whore"

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete whore. Missionary only with a prude once every four months would get boring real quick.

0|2
    0|0
  • I cannot definitively know by any objective measure the exact nature of ones previous sex life, therefore all discussions about it can only be regarded as purely speculative and hence it would be a waste of time to ponder it.

In the event that interactions of a sexual nature are evident and provable through either numerous third party validations, video/photographic evidence of said promiscuity, and/or texts/emails of a sexual nature sent to others, I would be inclined to avoid such a person because high promiscuity to me would imply:

1) A lack of mental willpower and discipline
    2) A higher likelihood of contracting STIs
    3) A greater chance of marital infidelity

But evidence is rare and deception is rampant among all people, so I remain irrevocably cynical of people.

0|0
    0|0
    • well I'm just saying which would you prefer... but, due to you're numbers there, I'm gonna put you down for the prude...

• Show All
    • Maybe you simply lack the analytic thinking ability to draw connections to it..

A proof by definition is evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

A blind man who has never experienced colors before can arbitrarily say he likes the purple horse over the orange horse, but he will never be able to say it with conviction because due to his blindness the horse could either be purple or be orange, thus he can only speculate on which horse is which, which makes his opinion inherently invalid.

The analogy is similar with your prude vs whore question. A man can easily have an opinion on whether or not he prefers prudes or whores, but without the evidence that the person is indeed a prude or a whore, his opinion is merely speculative as the property of the system he is observing cannot be validated through direct evidence, the exceptions being what I gave in my answer.

• But were talking about the opinion... not the proof.

• Define the whore

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate whores and sluts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whore all day n night

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1