What did my friends with benefits mean by this?

I had ended my friends with benefits relationship with him 2 days ago. He begged to talk to me in person for 2 days. I told him i wasn't ready and i just want time to think. He texted me and asked, "What is going on.. Are you taking to another guy?" In which i responded no too. He then replies with, "Okay then, I want you to be happy... like let's talk hun"
What did he mean by he wants me to be happy?

we're only seeing each other
Updates:
OHHH GAWD I DIDN'T MEAN FIR REPOST. I'M SORRY ADMINS
PLEASE DELETE THIS QUESTION and leave the other

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I tell a woman that I want her to be happy, that's just what I mean. I don't think there's a whole lot of nuance to that.

It's pretty apparent, though, that he doesn't want to give up being FWBs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do u think he possibly like me more as friends with benefits by these text
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1348813-does-my-friends-with-benefits-have-feeling-for-me

• Show All
    • Get in touch with him and have a frank conversation about it. Tell him what you just told me and find out how he feels.

Honesty and openness are ALWAYS the best policy when it comes to romance. Telling a little white lie to save someone's feelings will very often come back to bite you and hurt them a lot worse later.

• I will

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It means that Friends With Benefits is not a good idea because it's not real. Normal humans are constructed to get emotional attachments with steady companionship and sex. It's how men fall in love because, really, we are built to fuck early, fuck often, and to fuck with many. But, we fall in love and write bad music because of it. Why? Because Friends With Benefits sounds like a good idea to us, but it isn't - instead we get heartbreak.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know where you're coming from

What Girls Said 3

• He means that he wants you to be happy. Pretty straight forwards. Guys tend to say just what they mean, no hidden meanings. I doubt he meant it as a deeply contemplated comment.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm weird Sounds like he may have feelings for you because if he just wanted you as a friends with benefits he wouldn't be saying that but I could be wrong.

Do you have feelings for him? and why are you end it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Thank you so much! I'd follow your advice

• You're welcome and I hope everything works out for you

• Depends... What exactly did your friends with benefits relationship consist of? Did you want a real relationship? Did he? Details!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes