What did my friends with benefits mean by this?

I had ended my friends with benefits relationship with him 2 days ago. He begged to talk to me in person for 2 days. I told him i wasn't ready and i just want time to think. He texted me and asked, "What is going on.. Are you taking to another guy?" In which i responded no too. He then replies with, "Okay then, I want you to be happy... like let's talk hun"
What did he mean by he wants me to be happy?

we're only seeing each other
OHHH GAWD I DIDN'T MEAN FIR REPOST. I'M SORRY ADMINS
PLEASE DELETE THIS QUESTION and leave the other

32

Most Helpful Guy

• If I tell a woman that I want her to be happy, that's just what I mean. I don't think there's a whole lot of nuance to that.

It's pretty apparent, though, that he doesn't want to give up being FWBs.

• Do u think he possibly like me more as friends with benefits by these text
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1348813-does-my-friends-with-benefits-have-feeling-for-me

• Get in touch with him and have a frank conversation about it. Tell him what you just told me and find out how he feels.

Honesty and openness are ALWAYS the best policy when it comes to romance. Telling a little white lie to save someone's feelings will very often come back to bite you and hurt them a lot worse later.

• I will