Guys, would this upset u this much?

Last night I sleep over at my boyfriends house and my period came at like 11 am along with the cramps and all that. I woke up in a lot of pain and my boyfriend woke up to bc I was like sorta screaming. Anyway I was getting up to go to the bathroom for Advil and there was a huge huge blood stain on the sheets. I was so embarrassed and apologized for everything. My boyfriend got sooooo mad he yelled at me and said who gets thier god dam period in the middle of the freaking night. He spent the rest of the night at his parents house down the street. Guys would this upset so much u'ed leave the house? Why did he react that way?
Updates:
Am I overreacting?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's obviously an immature boy. Seriously? Most girls I know get their periods in the middle of the night all the time, mine usually comes in the middle of the night. He should've been comforting you, telling you that you shouldn't be embarrassed because it wasn't your fault.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes