Guys, would this freak u out?

I've be dating my boyfriend for 6 months now and I always distance myself from him on my period bc I have really really bad cramps, nausea, back aches and head aches. Would it scare him to see that? Is it okay to tell him about it and let him come over to my place?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's going to be your long-term boyfriend he needs to know that kind of thing and you need to know that he'll be able to accept you no matter how you're feeling.

Tell him ahead of time what to expect and have him come over. Never distance yourself without explaining why, it makes us feel rejected. :)