Do all men cheat?

Do all men cheat? and why do they cheat?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I told one of my friends that their are some loyal men out there. He said I was a fool for believing that and I will learn one day.
Worse thing about it is he is 46

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that you're entertaining the notion that 100% of all men in the world cheat is a slap in the face to every single loyal family man and loyal boyfriend.

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question, but low and behold, I am looking at one right now.

3|0
    0|0
    • They say there is no such thing as a stupid question... dude, how long you been on GaG? It's what keeps this site alive!

• Show All
    • @GirlScoutsRevenge

A fair point, I completely concede.

• QA,

Then your guy friends are jackasses and you should stop being their friends until they can be trusted to treat other people fairly.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not all men cheat. Neither do all women. But there are men and women alike who do cheat, and they're equally as disgusting as one another.

Cheating is wrong and disrespectful and shameful no matter what gender.

2|0
    0|0
    • Your answer is so realistic

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• it looks more like it, because like we saw in another take, girls prefer confident and/or badboys.

And of course, they are really likely to cheat ( not saying 100% but close)

If you want a better chance to find a real sweet and faithfull guy, look in your friendzone :P

:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes, ALL men cheat. Every last one us. You should never get into a relationship with any of us because we will all cheat on you. Guaranteed. 😱 arrrrrgle argggllleeee rarrrrrrrrrrrrr pffffffffffff 😲😲😲

1|0
    0|0
  • Men cheat because of maturity issues. It takes a lot of life experience to realize that only one woman is going to make you happy, and that you must devote all of who you are to making it work- no exceptions.

To make a relationship work, it takes self denial, suffering, and pain. People would rather skip straight to the sex, but those relationships rarely last long. It also takes a roper foundation being established- and true adoration of a woman's heart in empathy.

If her heart is hard, or she withholds any of herself to him, it will not work and he will seek the rest of his wife's heart in another woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of any guy cheats
    the only reason is they get bored of current gal
    so its a gal duty to keep his guy entertained and make him want u!!

0|1
    2|0
  • I answered the same question two times the last week.
    Copy paste:
    I have never cheated, and never will.
    Guys cheat for two reasons in my opinion:

1. In a moment of weakness. The guy meets another girl and can't discipline himself to stay away from her and stay loyal to his partner. Usually this guy will reveal his act to his partner and ask for forgiveness.

2. The guy is just a player and thinks only about himself. He fucks anything that is moving without any guilt. So, don't be with such guys.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some men cheat on women during their periods because they are going to get sex somewhere. I personally would not cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty sure all men don't cheat. you, on the other hand, may just be having a bad week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not since I was a teen, but I made it obvious with cue cards carefully placed around the room in class.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not all men cheat. Why do they cheat, for a number of reasons,
    they aren't getting what the feel they need at home (emotionally, sexually, etc)
    They are selfish and feel that they don't need to follow the rules
    boredom or curiosity
    A situation arises that makes it difficult to say no (Some women do use sex to control men, and are excellent at putting them in compromising positions)

That being said there is a biological desire to be promiscuous. No it is not right, and usually hurts the woman you are with. Most guys don't set out to hurt their GF it's a disconnect between what is HERE NOW and what it will do to his relationship. Very rarely is it about his current love, it's more about release of tension.

Hope that helps

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all of them do, but some will to go find happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I cheat. Gets boring having sex with just 1 person. But dont tell my gf ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, all men do not cheat, and neither do all men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guilty of cheating...

On homework...

1|1
    0|0
  • No, only jerks cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • not all men cheat. Lady. there are still who will enough to be called gentlemen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women cheat at least as much. But not everyone cheats

0|0
    0|0
  • Must be the dog in them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes