Do all men cheat?

Do all men cheat? and why do they cheat?
  • Yes
  • No
I told one of my friends that their are some loyal men out there. He said I was a fool for believing that and I will learn one day.
Worse thing about it is he is 46

419

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that you're entertaining the notion that 100% of all men in the world cheat is a slap in the face to every single loyal family man and loyal boyfriend.

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question, but low and behold, I am looking at one right now.

• They say there is no such thing as a stupid question... dude, how long you been on GaG? It's what keeps this site alive!

• @GirlScoutsRevenge

A fair point, I completely concede.

• QA,

Then your guy friends are jackasses and you should stop being their friends until they can be trusted to treat other people fairly.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not all men cheat. Neither do all women. But there are men and women alike who do cheat, and they're equally as disgusting as one another.

Cheating is wrong and disrespectful and shameful no matter what gender.

• Your answer is so realistic