My fellow Millennial men, you have grown up with feminism as I have, do you ever get tired of?

Being told that you are stupid, selfish, rapists, that it is our fault when men do better than women on standardized tests, but when women outperform men it is just proof that men are inferior, that it was our fault when more men attended college than women, but once more women attended college it was once again just proof of female superiority, that now its our fault that women who work less, take more time off work, and CHOOSE certain college majors make less than men because we are oppressing them?

Does anyone else see the ONLY evidence of a culture wide conspiracy to oppress a gender feminism oppressing MEN, making it harder for men to go to college, be respected by women, and god forbid get paid based on quality of WORK, not having a vagina?

Anybody else tired of being treated like less because we are men?

I am not MRA, I am an Egalitarian! None of what is happening in society is equality. It is oppression, simply because it is targeting MEN instead of WOMEN does NOT make it right!
  • Right on bro! They say they are for equality, but that is BULLSHIT
  • NO! I am a stupid, selfish, violent, misogynistic, rapist just like the feminist at school say I am! Duh!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism is a joke today.

MRAs are a joke.

Why can't men and women just care about and appreciate each other for a change? Unfortunately we are going in the opposite direction, and I mostly blame feminism for that. It really needs to go.

• Agreed! I am tired of always being told any inadequacies of women are my fault because as a man I am somehow conspiring to rape them or oppress them and they are naturally superior to me.

• And the elusive "patriarchy" is a convenient way for them to blame all men for everything.

• It is a non existent conspiracy of us men to oppress and rape women. AKA rape culture, one in 3 women on college campuses will be raped (If you want I can go into much more detail about how that is BULLSHIT), sex after drinking alcohol is rape, staring at a woman is rape etc .

Also, when there is an imbalance in anything such as fewer women attend college than men it is irrefutable proof of the patriarchy! But after more women attend than men it is only proof that women are superior and men are stupid selfish violent rapists. The same thing is true with standardized test scores, and now even college majors and pay! Honest to God pay.

Feminism will not be happy until they create a culture like the Middle East but with the roles reversed.

As far as MRA, I don't know them all that well, but only focusing on men's rights will eventually turn out to have the same problems with feminism, aka only focusing on women's rights, DESPITE what the propaganda and The Dictionary says.