My fellow Millennial men, you have grown up with feminism as I have, do you ever get tired of?

Being told that you are stupid, selfish, rapists, that it is our fault when men do better than women on standardized tests, but when women outperform men it is just proof that men are inferior, that it was our fault when more men attended college than women, but once more women attended college it was once again just proof of female superiority, that now its our fault that women who work less, take more time off work, and CHOOSE certain college majors make less than men because we are oppressing them?

Does anyone else see the ONLY evidence of a culture wide conspiracy to oppress a gender feminism oppressing MEN, making it harder for men to go to college, be respected by women, and god forbid get paid based on quality of WORK, not having a vagina?

Anybody else tired of being treated like less because we are men?

I am not MRA, I am an Egalitarian! None of what is happening in society is equality. It is oppression, simply because it is targeting MEN instead of WOMEN does NOT make it right!
  • Right on bro! They say they are for equality, but that is BULLSHIT
    Vote A
  • NO! I am a stupid, selfish, violent, misogynistic, rapist just like the feminist at school say I am! Duh!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism is a joke today.

MRAs are a joke.

Why can't men and women just care about and appreciate each other for a change? Unfortunately we are going in the opposite direction, and I mostly blame feminism for that. It really needs to go.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed! I am tired of always being told any inadequacies of women are my fault because as a man I am somehow conspiring to rape them or oppress them and they are naturally superior to me.

• And the elusive "patriarchy" is a convenient way for them to blame all men for everything.

• It is a non existent conspiracy of us men to oppress and rape women. AKA rape culture, one in 3 women on college campuses will be raped (If you want I can go into much more detail about how that is BULLSHIT), sex after drinking alcohol is rape, staring at a woman is rape etc .

Also, when there is an imbalance in anything such as fewer women attend college than men it is irrefutable proof of the patriarchy! But after more women attend than men it is only proof that women are superior and men are stupid selfish violent rapists. The same thing is true with standardized test scores, and now even college majors and pay! Honest to God pay.

Feminism will not be happy until they create a culture like the Middle East but with the roles reversed.

As far as MRA, I don't know them all that well, but only focusing on men's rights will eventually turn out to have the same problems with feminism, aka only focusing on women's rights, DESPITE what the propaganda and The Dictionary says.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• We had stayed up all night, my friends and I, under hanging mosque lamps with domes of filigreed brass, domes starred like our spirits, shining like them with the prisoned radiance of electric hearts. For hours we had trampled our atavistic ennui into rich oriental rugs, arguing up to the last confines of logic and blackening many reams of paper with our frenzied scribbling.

An immense pride was buoying us up, because we felt ourselves alone at that hour, alone, awake, and on our feet, like proud beacons or forward sentries against an army of hostile stars glaring down at us from their celestial encampments. Alone with stokers feeding the hellish fires of great ships, alone with the black spectres who grope in the red-hot bellies of locomotives launched on their crazy courses, alone with drunkards reeling like wounded birds along the city walls.

Suddenly we jumped, hearing the mighty noise of the huge double-decker trams that rumbled by outside, ablaze with colored lights, like villages on holiday suddenly struck and uprooted by the flooding Po and dragged over falls and through gourges to the sea.

Then the silence deepened. But, as we listened to the old canal muttering its feeble prayers and the creaking bones of sickly palaces above their damp green beards, under the windows we suddenly heard the famished roar of automobiles.

‘Let’s go!’ I said. ‘Friends, away! Let’s go! Mythology and the Mystic Ideal are defeated at last. We’re about to see the Centaur’s birth and, soon after, the first flight of Angels!… We must shake at the gates of life, test the bolts and hinges. Let’s go! Look there, on the earth, the very first dawn! There’s nothing to match the splendor of the sun’s red sword, slashing for the first time through our millennial gloom!’

We went up to the three snorting beasts, to lay amorous hands on their torrid breasts. I stretched out on my car like a corpse on its bier, but revived at once under the steering wheel, a guillotine blade that threatene

0|0
    0|2
    • no one ever appreciates this joke. I always do this gag and no one gets it. One day, someone will understand.

• I don't know know about a joke, but you should be a writer...

• lmao no this isn't me this is Fillipio Marinetti's Futurist Manifesto. look it up

• Honestly feminism is not the 'oppression' of me it is more of someone wanting both genders equal as in the past girls were discriminated against and in today's world are disrespected because they are girls. All in all the 'oppression' of men is not feminism and I feel that many people haven the wrong idea of what feminism is.

1|0
    0|3
    • Feminism is hate mongering of men, and spreading conspiracy theories about men. For instance there are more men in college, that is proof that men are conspiring to keep women from college, but now that there are more women in college that is proof that what girls rule and boys drool? The list goes on so stop with the "equality" bullshit we know its not true.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, feminism really hurt me growing up. To the point i'm afraid to even ask girls out as it might be seen as sexural harassment.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not just sexual harassment, but rape, many feminists are trying to convince us just by looking at a woman we are raping her, stare rape bullshit!

Don't listen to them, to your own self be true, if you go through life living in fear they win :( Don't let that happen!

• I think you need to take a second look at the world. I talk to women. I voice my opinion. Most women respond kindly and positively even when they disagree. And I live in backwards ass Alabama. I have female friends that come over cook and clean for me without a problem and others who can't cook to save their life. I have friends that want to get married and have kids ASAP and others who find marriage to be a prison. Once you learn how to listen and talk to people in order to understand them rather than always asserting your ideas you never feel attacked. Are you a rapist? No so clearly any girl who thinks all men are rapist has a skewed viewpoint. Why not sit and listen to what she's thinking first and trying to understand her then respond to help her understand that's simply not true. It's really easy and simple. I grew up my entire life with feminism. I have aunt's that are CEOs, Mayors, and housewives. Never been a problem for me

1|0
    0|1
    • I have tried, unfortunately you can't reason with hate-mongers.

• Feminists make me laugh, They think men and Women should be equal, But if you bring up the hole Girls can hit guys but guys can't hit girls thing, They bring up all the ''Abuse to females, we have no rights, rape!, abuse !'' bulshit.

Stupid Feminazi's.

Speaking of the hole argument when they say all of that ''Women have no rights'' bulshit, Lets be honest, Other then Military special forces, What can men do nowa days that women cant? the hole ''Women have no rights'' thing is a load of bulshit.

0|2
    1|0
    • They don't actually think that men and women should be equal that is just propaganda, just like Hitler and Stalin didn't believe in equality, just propaganda!

Recommended myTakes