Why does he keep raping me at school?

It's so annoying. He always keeps touches me and he grabbed my butt in the hallway. And he keeps trying to kiss and hug me. I am so tired of him raping me. What do I do?
Updates:
Sorry about the whole calling it rape thing. I thought of a guy touched you on your butt or the other place then it was the same thing :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As others have pointed out.. This would be sexual harassment not rape. Have you told him not to do it? If so, have you made sure that when you told him not to do it that you were very stern and very serious? If so, then go to a teacher or the principle. Then tell your parents about it.

5|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• dont use that word so lightly. what u experience is harassment or assault, not rape. u need to tell someone, obviously. that's the only way to get this creep away from u. he should be expelled or dealt with harshly at the least.

3|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• That's not rape sexual harassment maybe but not rape

2|5
    0|0
    • But he touched a personal part and that's rape.

• Show All
    • He can't go to jail he's only 13.

• He'll go to a detention center or juvy. If his sentence is 7+ years (being that he is 13), he will be transferred into jail on his 18th birthday. He is sexually harassing you, just tell an adult at your school or a counselor or the principle instead of asking people what to do online.

• Let's work on your definition of rape.

Until then feel free to report him for "sexual harassment".

5|5
    0|0
  • Grab his balls, don't let go and tell him to never touch you again. Only let go if he swears that he'll stop.

5|5
    1|0
  • Don't go throwing the word "rape" around. This is technically not rape, but u should inform a teacher about this. But don't use the word rape, it could get this kid in more trouble than he deserves.

3|2
    0|0
  • Punch him in the face. Seriously though. Do it. He can't do that to you and you have totally legitimate reasons to. You will not get in trouble, it's self defense. Punch him in the face

3|2
    1|0
  • Oh geez, very misleading thread title!

Yeah just report him for sexual harassment. Schools now days have zero tolerance for that and I'm sure he won't do it again after what happens to him. But be aware, what happens to him will be pretty severe most likely, that's no reason not to report him of course, but if he's a friend maybe you should just talk to him and say you really don't like that

0|1
    1|0
  • That's sexual assault, not rape. :/
    Either tell someone (keep it discrete)
    Or..
    You take it into your own hands.
    Next time he gets too close grab his nuts and squeeze really hard until he says he'll leave you alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not rape at all my dear, that is just sexual harassment, rape is when he actually has sex with you against your will. What he is doing now is just sexual harassment, please learn the correct definition of a word before using it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not rape... sexual abuse, sure but he is not forcing sex on you. Either way, you should report it for sure, its still wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • This isn't rape, tell your parents and get a restraining order. Easy.

2|3
    0|0
  • He is harassing you in a predatory matter you need report him ASAP

2|1
    0|0
  • Beat hiss ass if u don't like it beat the shit out of him and kick in the balls and tell him to respect a woman for once you dont invade a woman body without permission

0|0
    0|0
  • Report this pervs for sexual harassment '! If he is touching in a sexual Way , you need to tell the police and or tell a teacher.

0|0
    0|0
  • mmm.. incorrect use of the word.

25|21
    0|1
  • Ask your mom, dad, elder bro, police , principal or any other whom you trust about that sexial harassment of perv.

0|0
    0|0
  • have you told him to stop? if so and he continues tell a teacher.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a troll?

0|1
    0|0
  • REPORT IT!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to stop. Simple.

0|0
    1|0
  • report him sister!

9|3
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• He is not raping you. You need to be CAREFUL when using that word. What he is doing is called "Sexual Harassment" which is WRONG of him. The common sense thing to do when someone is harassing you in any way is to report it, immediately to a teacher or your parents.

2|3
    0|0
  • He is sexually harassing you, not raping you. Rape implies penetration and last time I checked, butt touching, kissing, and hugging is not penetrative. Just tell an adult at your school or a counselor or the principle instead of asking people what to do online.

2|0
    0|0
  • He isn't raping you (rape means he is putting his penis in your vagina or bum) he is sexually harassing you on the verge of assault though. Nevertheless what he is doing is very wrong and the first person I would tell is my dad because everyone knows you don't mess with daddy's little girl. Also tell a teacher or the principle.

2|0
    0|0
  • You need to tell a trusted adult or report him or something. The more you let him sexually harass you the more he will get away with it. I wouldn't want someone touching me like that. And that isn't rape that's sexual harassment and you really need to tell someone immediately.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, that's no rape. More sexual harassment. I would contact the school. This behaviour is not acceptable. If he really rapes you (as in having forced sex with you) you should contact the police immediately.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's sexual harassment and using rape to describe it makes rape into a joke/no big deal. Anyways tell professors and school counselors. Throw in talk of a lawyer and shit will get fixed fast.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna need for you to not misuse the word rape here as that is a very serious accusation. If he's touching you without permission then he's sexually harassing you. You need to let an adult at school know what is happening ASAP.

2|0
    0|0
  • Woah your wording is way wrong and off, you mean violate, harass and maybe assault but woah rape is very incorrect. I had that happen to me at school I handle it by kicking him in the balls and the teacher seen and I said what happened and he told the guy he deserved it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You slap him! and never let anyone put their hands on you if you dont want them to. Stand up for yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • TELL AN ADULT, TEACHER ANYONE. Hiding something like that makes your daily life worse. Stay close to your best friends! It's ok to get confusing between rape and sexual assault. Speak up!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that you should rethink the use of the word rape before posting it on the internet regarding an issue you're having with a boy going through puberty. It sounds like you haven't made it clear to him that the action of him touching you makes you really uncomfortable and there for he thinks it's ok and he may even think you like it. You have to nip these things in the bud immediately before they spiral out of control and he does end up actually raping you or crossing a line.

0|0
    0|0
  • kick him in the balls and beat his ass. some guy was harassing me no one did anything even though i told them and i kicked and didn't get in trouble cause its self defense

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexual harassment not rape.. Report him. Sorry you are going through that. Critical to use the correct terminology.

2|0
    0|0
  • Okay first of all, it's not rape. It is harassment though. Tell him you don't like it and say it in a serious tone. Don't be afraid to be mean about it. it continues, alert a teacher

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not technically rape, but it is harassment. Firmly tell him to stop. If that doesn't work, get someone more intimidating involved.

1|0
    0|0
  • he's harassing you, not raping.. using that word can cause a lot of problems if used wrongly. But still , it is wrong and you need to report him to a teacher especially ! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's harassment. Not rape. If you really don't like it, then tell him to stop. if he doesn't go talk to your school counselor.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not rape, it's sexual harassment/assault. Kick him in the nuts as hard as you can.

1|1
    0|2
  • Tell a adult and when he does it make sure to tell him to stop and if that doesn't work then tell like a principal or someone like that. Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's really bothering you then tell him to stop. If he doesn't listen then report it. Go to a teacher or the front office and file a complaint.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes