Why does he keep raping me at school?

It's so annoying. He always keeps touches me and he grabbed my butt in the hallway. And he keeps trying to kiss and hug me. I am so tired of him raping me. What do I do?
Sorry about the whole calling it rape thing. I thought of a guy touched you on your butt or the other place then it was the same thing :/

3322

Most Helpful Guy

• As others have pointed out.. This would be sexual harassment not rape. Have you told him not to do it? If so, have you made sure that when you told him not to do it that you were very stern and very serious? If so, then go to a teacher or the principle. Then tell your parents about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• dont use that word so lightly. what u experience is harassment or assault, not rape. u need to tell someone, obviously. that's the only way to get this creep away from u. he should be expelled or dealt with harshly at the least.